Water park samui

The water park in samui used to be a nice place to visit

Problem is now ( not mentioning which one )

And before you did not have to pay if you were not swimming which made sense as you could still use the restaurants

They have thai and forang prices which I just don't agree with

And my kid they did not even bothered to measure her

Plus the place was dead hence I did a U turn and went to the beach

Well the entire island of Koh Samui used to be a nice place to visit...not any more, it's a dung heap now, wouldn't waste my time or money ever stepping foot on it again.

Well the entire island of Koh Samui used to be a nice place to visit...not any more, it's a dung heap now, wouldn't waste my time or money ever stepping foot on it again.

So why are bothered to comment?

The guy expressed an opinion, on a thread about Koh Samui - is that no longer permitted?

I happen to agree, by the way. Fifteen years ago, I loved Samui. Now, couldn't be bothered, water park or not.

I have been a Samui [lamai] man for 30 yrs now...all the inferior comments about Samui are true...far to expensive + treasure island [rip off island] Thats why i am off to Buri Ram...was a great place 10/15yrs ago....DUNG HEAP NOW

I have been a Samui [lamai] man for 30 yrs now...all the inferior comments about Samui are true...far to expensive + treasure island [rip off island] Thats why i am off to Buri Ram...was a great place 10/15yrs ago....DUNG HEAP NOW

clap2.gif

The guy expressed an opinion, on a thread about Koh Samui - is that no longer permitted?

I happen to agree, by the way. Fifteen years ago, I loved Samui. Now, couldn't be bothered, water park or not.

The topic is about WATER PARK, not about Samui, the response was just a troll.

I am sure Pattaya is pristine & Burri Ram is a lot of fun.

Edited by Rooo

You sure have a twisted view of things if you claim that Samui is dung heap and prefers Buriram...

It is expensive, yes, partly because it's an island, so everything must be transported from the mainland.

But for us who likes to live here on Samui, price is not that of a major issue. Of course don't we all would like prices to be lower? But we do make enough money for it to be worthwhile to stay here.

Now, imma gonna run out of my beach front bungalow and take a dip in the ocean, while you enjoy the elephants (and their dung) over there in Buriram.

The topic is about WATER PARK, not about Samui, the response was just a troll.

I am sure Pattaya is pristine & Burri Ram is a lot of fun.

Wrong, it is about 'The Water Park on Samui'..... not just water park!

The water park under discussion is apparently surrounded by a shit-hole called Samui. That is useful information about the Water park I think. What have Pattaya and Buri Ram got to do with that?

Edited by jacko45k

That is because that dude told he was gonna move to Buriram. Maybe you should spend some time reading through instead of just jumping on the last thread bandwagon.

If you haven't fudging noticed, this whole forum is dedicated to Samui, so it's really irrelevant to start complaining about Samui being a shit hole, because then you might as well start posting it in EVERY darn thread here, so you can remind people about it.

You sure have a twisted view of things if you claim that Samui is dung heap and prefers Buriram...

It is expensive, yes, partly because it's an island, so everything must be transported from the mainland.

But for us who likes to live here on Samui, price is not that of a major issue. Of course don't we all would like prices to be lower? But we do make enough money for it to be worthwhile to stay here.

Now, imma gonna run out of my beach front bungalow and take a dip in the ocean, while you enjoy the elephants (and their dung) over there in Buriram.

Samui becomes a better place every time people who cannot afford to live here move to Buriram, Surin or anywhere North East......it raises the standard here immensely.

Samui becomes a better place every time people who cannot afford to live here move to Buriram, Surin or anywhere North East......it raises the standard here immensely.

Took the words out of my mouth. Funny thing is people that hate Samui or so they say are always browsing this forum.If I hate it something or somewhere I

wouldn' t give a poop about reading about it. Makes you think.

Come on guys you really miss it, but the only way to deal with it is say it's a dump.

Took the words out of my mouth. Funny thing is people that hate Samui or so they say are always browsing this forum.If I hate it something or somewhere I

wouldn' t give a poop about reading about it. Makes you think.

Come on guys you really miss it, but the only way to deal with it is say it's a dump.

Their behavior is triggered by 'keywords' ...

Or perhaps the 'Trapdoor Spider' brigade who lurk in threads unnoticed until a victim is within range & wallop they're on the keyboard...

Upon reading said keywords they have a quick roll call & jump on the 'outrage' bus and head in the general direction of the offending thread in order to stop it gaining any traction.

An example of their roll call can be seen in the first 22 seconds of this clip.....smile.png

https://youtu.be/s6YE4PCRNwc

Edited by evadgib

Travelled in Buriram once. The try, hot, dusty, yellow-brownish landscape was great. Like the wide African savane without animals. Very quiet, dusty, empty villages. No one to be seen. Only a loose door moved by the hot wind could be heard. Yeah. It moved forwards and back, and forwards and back, yeah. Grim, grrr....rrrrmm, grrrm...... Yeah. After a while you start to wonder, if you can hear Harmonica at a distance.....

I thought the thread was about the Water Park....not Samui.

Then there are the "paradise lost" guys that come here to browse and complain.

Accept that it is not 30 years ago anymore, the Island has matured, you have just got old. oldman.gif

Does not matter whether it Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket, Samui, some people come up with "it is a dump , or I would not go there, do not swim there the waters a cesspit...

Totally unrelated to the thread.

From what I have heard of Buri Ram... and seen, I just told the driver to keep driving and I shut my eyes. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

See yah !

• 2 weeks later...

How nice of you :-(

Do we need your formal authorisation to post here?

Sorry, just asking...

How nice of you :-(

Do we need your formal authorisation to post here?

Sorry, just asking...

rolleyes.gif