Upstairs Neighbor Makes Too Much Noise.

The Skipper

Man, the guy (farang) that moved in above me is real inconsiderate of his neighbors, banging, slamming, stomping, thumping. All day long.

I called him several time, asking him nicely, to help me identify the noises coming thru my ceiling.

Absoutley zero coperation, says its "normal" and I need to adjust.

If fact he seems to "turn it up" after my last call. He got real nasty and insulting on the phone last time I called.

Should I just beat the crap out of him?

Don't use violence. Don't employ hit-squads. Don't waste your breath with reasonable negotiation.

I had a similar problem three years ago, with an Australian and his GF.

Over the period of 3-4 weeks, I caused his complete mental breakdown with specially designed conversationalist and mesmeric actions and communications.

He left.

If you search on the WWW you will find methods of achieving this. There are also several self-help books available, on how to control people's minds through speech and mesmerism.

cricky's mate,

those frigging aussies are always up to no good, :D

its a bloody wonder why they let the buggers in to los in the first place. :D

i dont like them either. :D

cheers mate :o

Before resorting to violence, why not purchase a long pole. Use that pole to bang directly on the ceiling in his bedroom area at selected evening and late night hours. When he eventually calls to complain, tell him that it is 'normal' and hang up. If he informs the landlord tell the landlord you haven't a clue as to where those noises are coming from, but you do know that there are a lot of noises coming from upstairs.

Here is another tack: If he has a GF, tells the guards how shocked you are that he is carrying on like that when he has another wife back home (or upcountry-take your pick). That will get back to her in about 5-10 minutes usually. He may even move out after the breakup.

Before resorting to violence, why not purchase a long pole. Use that pole to bang directly on the ceiling in his bedroom area at selected evening and late night hours. When he eventually calls to complain, tell him that it is 'normal' and hang up. If he informs the landlord tell the landlord you haven't a clue as to where those noises are coming from, but you do know that there are a lot of noises coming from upstairs.

Here is another tack: If he has a GF, tells the guards how shocked you are that he is carrying on like that when he has another wife back home (or upcountry-take your pick). That will get back to her in about 5-10 minutes usually. He may even move out after the breakup.

dude, don't ever want to get on your bad side! :D

brutal stuff....don't even have to control his mind. :o

Man, the guy (farang) that moved in above me is real inconsiderate of his neighbors, banging, slamming, stomping, thumping. All day long.

I called him several time, asking him nicely, to help me identify the noises coming thru my ceiling.

If fact he seems to "turn it up" after my last call. He got real nasty and insulting on the phone last time I called.

I had this problem a couple of years ago. I asked the apartment manager to talk to the upstairs tenants. But, I could see that they were not going to be able to change their habits (especially since much of it was caused by three kids running around).

I moved out after less than two months and lost the security deposit too. It was the best solution.

Edited by quadricorrelator

Actually, are you sure he is really that loud?

Because I got the same sort of neighbour who moans and complains constantly about us making noise. I mean sometimes its like 8pm and she moans that the music is too loud.

Not saying you are, but maybe the person upstairs really isnt that bad.

Don't use violence. Don't employ hit-squads. Don't waste your breath with reasonable negotiation.

Over the period of 3-4 weeks, I caused his complete mental breakdown with specially designed conversationalist and mesmeric actions and communications.

He left.

If you search on the WWW you will find methods of achieving this. There are also several self-help books available, on how to control people's minds through speech and mesmerism.

cricky's mate,

I second that, they are loud, uncouth and cheapos most of the time. :D

One important thing to consider, is he bigger than you? :D

Annoy him when he is sleeping,always worked for me.Falangs have no class! :o:D

He left.

cricky's mate,

I second that, they are loud, uncouth and cheapos most of the time. :D

how about all you aussie's stepping up and teaching this guy some manners as he has made a sweeping statement that all aussies are crap punters. :D

look, :D

id give him a rocket but he's just a piss ant, and not worthy of my razor sharp wit. :D

Well, he is a "big man" on the phone but when I grabbed his neck last nite he just about pissed his pants.

Things got real quiet after that.

cheers skip :o

one recalcitrant punter sorted out nicely and will give skip top respect from this point onwards. :D

lovely job mate,

a little bit of physical is needed sometimes as long as you can pull it off that is. :D

the skipper has spoken. :D

top respect to you mate. :D