Give her a wave as she crosses through Thailand on her scooter

Laisze

* Rode 38,000 km total so far, all of it covered on two 135cc scooters.

* Includes two 4,000 km Chiang Mai - Koh PhaNgan return trips, a lot of that over secondary roads.

* Thousands of km over washed-out rough jungle trecks.

* Hundreds of mountain road trips.

* No self-promoting fake pics - all done without a need for heavy eyeliner/lipstick, Facebook, Instagram or blogs.

NdYgYGs.jpg

ZqRHEhY.jpg

03MgDVC.jpg

KOj6IRj.jpg

Most important stat of all:

She has put a smile on thousands of people.

u57tzv4.jpg

Edited by Laisze

Circumnavigating the world twice over on a scooter without any support vehicle, that can be tough on the old back.

Of course, we can always find some rest in between ...

4BHenbO.jpg

KkfE74K.jpg

A true companion!!

A nice looking friend. Four-legged companions are often more loyal, loving and non-demanding than those with fewer appendages. Thank you for sharing the story and photos.

As a dog lover/owner all my life i can say in all sincerity ..thats a nice looking dog

However your intention just to satirize the girl who took her bike to everest base camp is rather pathetic..a follow on from your feeble attempts to make mockery of her on another thread where your jealousy is very evident. Get over it ....bah.gif

On one bike-less busy evening, I couldn't find her anywhere in the house or garden - came out to find her waiting on the bike like this:

HW8l8xO.jpg

Someone took a pic of us going up a windy mountain, photoshopped me out and posted it on FB - her only claim to being a "public figure". wink.png

tK8IUSH.jpg

This girl is a real biker:

If we are not on the bike as the afternoon heads into evening, she let's me know that I've forgotten our daily 30-70 km ride through the mountains.

Given a choice of the car or scooter, she will take the latter every time. Doesn't like big bikes (fuel tank in the way) or girlie automatic scooters (wrong biker image?).

On twisty roads, she leans her head into corners to keep her gaze level with the road.

She has a reel feel for the bike, and knows better than to move or shift in the middle of a corner.

Fully aware at all times - physically cringes whenever she sees any vehicle speeding dangerously on a path towards us.

Sits up tall on the bike whenever she sees any bumps ahead on the road.

Looks back and warns me when someone is approaching behind us on the single-lane mountain roads.

Totally ignores troll dogs as we ride past them and they try to nip at our heels (the same way I totally ignore trolls here).

She loves to be around people, and is super-friendly. But go anywhere near the bike, and she will give you a warning growl to let you know you've come too close to her joy on wheels.

She is one of a kind. Give her a wave and a smile when you see her on the road!

uwiABtk.jpg

Edited by Laisze