Immigration moved?

MadMac

Confirmed, still at the old place at the airport. When I went there a month ago for marriage extension they said they would have moved by now. TiT smile.png

Sorry, did not see the other thread.

Edited by MadMac

The latest scuttlebutt is that the move will take place on July 15th... This is from the GF's 3rd cousin, whose uncle is a songtaew driver in town, that heard it from his daughter who works karaoke on Chang Klan...

The latest scuttlebutt is that the move will take place on July 15th... This is from the GF's 3rd cousin, whose uncle is a songtaew driver in town, that heard it from his daughter who works karaoke on Chang Klan...

I know that place. Cost me 25,000 thb for three Chang classics and a chicken wing.

post no/. 7 and its sources of info are probably as accurate and factual as any which may be fortcoming.. slow day at gentleman/womens club/market can lead to any number of topics, true , rumor or out right lies to cause discord amoung others. then you haqve to know who wants to sound ''in the know'' for status or sometimes called pecking order, these people are self appointed town crier/gossip, bull shi..er

I know that place. Cost me 25,000 thb for three Chang classics and a chicken wing.

Could be right...... depends.... which section of the wing ????

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Did my 90 day there still all the furniture and the staff there. That was July the first. No sign of moving vans either.

Not as many people as before. the online seems to be helping.

I was a bit amazed that they were on #14 at 10:00 for permission to stay retired for one more year. don't know how long they had to wait to get their picture taken.

The word going around is in July

Maybe it could be August

We will have to just wait till it happens one day

July or even August is dreaming. gigglem.gif For a start someone's got to do some building work and while someone started to do some building work there is no longer anybody on site.
And all they have achieved is put a half finished reception desk at one end and some electrical work at the other end but other than that it looks more like it's been abandoned rather than work in progress.blink.png

I think we'll end up talking about when/if and what functions of Immigration moving to Promenada longer on this forum longer than we've been talking about two other favorite topics -- Rain and Who Makes the Best Burgers, oh wait, there's always Pizza, too!