Toastmasters club in Pattaya

Hal65

Hi, I'm starting a Toastmaster club in Pattaya. it's a professional development club where we work on public speaking and leadership skills. It's also a fun social event. http://www.toastmasters.org/

So far I have 5 people interested. We need 20 to begin meetings.

Who's interested in joining? Please let me know here or via PM.

4 sign-ups and counting. I just talked to the editor at Pattaya Mail and he has agreed to circulate this in the paper entirely for free, as it is beneficial to the community. I've also started a Meetup group and Facebook page for the club.

Based on the strong early results I think we'll be launching our first meeting in approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Post here if you're interested in attending.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A meeting location has been secured on the second floor of Wardtawan Language School.

The school is conveniently located in the middle of town, in a small soi near the Big C and Foodland on Central Pattaya Road. Here is a map:

vOQSGMk.png

Edited by Hal65

• 2 weeks later...

Great Going People :)

Im Krishn, Indian and have been fortunate to be a founding member for 2 Toastmasters Clubs here in India. One in Hyderabad and One in Noida. I would like to drop in if feasible. Will be visiting with family for a few days..but am willing to get an earful from my wife for attending a toastmasters meeting :) Hope everything works out. This is a good initiative and will benefit all of you immensely over time.

9 people are interested as of today smile.png . Post or PM me if you'd like to attend a meeting.

PS: Here's the Toastmasters Thailand page: http://www.thailandtoastmasters.org/