Bush says he takes Trump's immigration remarks personally

Lite Beer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is pretending that you wrote something, that someone else wrote. It is called plagiarizing. It is against Thai Visa rules and it is illegal.

Absolutely spot on and now he is trying to weasel out of it.

Amazing what some people will do to try to appear smarter than they really are.

PS: I don't have Fox News and haven't had for nearly 8 years.

Trump is going to be appearing with the other posterboy for racism, Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix. This all out attack on immigrants is putting Republican's blatant prejudice right out for the electorate to see. thumbsup.gif

I think it's a great move. Let the world see you for who you are and what you stand for...intolerant rich old white guys.

Trump is on a roll. He should be sewing up the nomination by fall.

So the problem isn't with the fact that Trump and the Republican party are liars and racists, it's not quoting a source I used. The "kill the messenger" approach by the TV baggers.

You guys are pulling out all the stops. I suppose when you ain't got nothing...well, nothing but a clown bus full of worthless candidates.

It's great to see "The Donald" as the posterboy for the racist Republican party. Let's see how long you can ride that wave before you're forced back behind the Bush juggernaut. Americans should work more? That's a winning slogan, if I've ever heard one.

Now come on, how many you have Fox News on right now as you read this? Be honest. How many of you never turn it off? gigglem.gif

You may be right on the GOP, but implying that Fox news is racist makes you either ignorant or foolish. There are plenty of black presenters and contributers on Fox, and you can't say they have all sold out to "whitey".

So the problem isn't with the fact that Trump and the Republican party are liars and racists, it's not quoting a source I used. The "kill the messenger" approach by the TV baggers.

You guys are pulling out all the stops. I suppose when you ain't got nothing...well, nothing but a clown bus full of worthless candidates.

It's great to see "The Donald" as the posterboy for the racist Republican party. Let's see how long you can ride that wave before you're forced back behind the Bush juggernaut. Americans should work more? That's a winning slogan, if I've ever heard one.

Now come on, how many you have Fox News on right now as you read this? Be honest. How many of you never turn it off? gigglem.gif

You may be right on the GOP, but implying that Fox news is racist makes you either ignorant or foolish. There are plenty of black presenters and contributers on Fox, and you can't say they have all sold out to "whitey".

If the right wants to argue this point, then the right has to accept Rev Al Sharpton as equally sincere and honest, which he is, just to name one black person the right disdains so continually refers to as a "race hustler."

Keep in mind 90% of blacks vote for the Democratic party up and down the ticket each election whether local, state, federal, which means black Republicans and black right wingers are marginal to black Americans and the concerns of black Americans across the country.

Even the Simpsons make more sense than you.

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg

And of course Bush is taking it personally, Trump's in a virtual tie with him when he would have had a 20 point lead if Trump wasn't in the race.

I can

So you hold the Rev Al Sharpton in high esteem. I can't say I'm surprised. tongue.png

My point exactly.

Al Sharpton is "equally sincere and honest"???

Better tell the IRS before they slap a lien on him for all the back taxes he owes. cheesy.gif

My point exactly.

Exactly.

So you hold the Rev Al Sharpton in high esteem. I can't say I'm surprised. tongue.png

My point exactly.

Al Sharpton is "equally sincere and honest"???

Better tell the IRS before they slap a lien on him for all the back taxes he owes. cheesy.gif

My point exactly.

Exactly.

they never seem able to quite keep up

Sigh...

Sigh...

I enjoyed you well thought out and reasonable rebuttal of my reply.