How does your girlfriend/wife treats you?

I was wondering if people have the same experience as me about Thai girlfriends/wives, My girfriend treats me like Im gold, like a king. I had other Thai girlfriends before but they never did the things this one does for me and the way she treats me is so loving and caring, it's a wonderful feeling.

She massages my head all the time and after work when I get home she always massages my body, I don't even ask about it.2

She keeps track of my underwear, makes sure I have enough underwear for the days she is doing the loundry, always makes sure my clothes are clean and pressed to perfection. Even on some days I just wanna go to buy some stuff at the 7-11 so I pick up a simple t-shirt from the drawer, upon seeing me doing this she freaks out and rips the shirt off my hands, saying that it not looks good and start to iron it until all wrinkles are straighten. I told her I don't need this simple shirt to be ironed, I'd be back in 5 mins.

When we eat, wether it's outside at a restaurant or at home, she keeps putting food on my plate, making sure I eat everything, like a mother would do for her kid.

When we are watching a movie at the cinema, she would always put her head on my shoulder or chest and hold my arm and hand. Maybe she's cold, however, it feels good and keeps me warm as well.

Whenever we are taking a shower together, she always washes my hair when I wants to and washes my body from top to toe.

When we are at the market to buy food to cook, she always look after me and asks me what I want to eat for dinner and buys all the neccesary ingredients.

I love the way she looks in my eyes when we talk and smiles so cute, it makes me go head over heels.

And many many little things she does, too much to mention it but you get the point. So how does your gf/wife treats you? can you give examples as I did?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been with the same lady for 11 years.

There is a reason.

Enjoyment & appreciation of each other. MUTUAL RESPECT!

Should that depart, say goodbye to testicle obsession.

Be kind, treat her well & there is a guaranteed return on investment.

Excuse me, my boss (ie wife) requires that I do my domestic chores.

COMING DEAR (BOSS)!

Sorry I don't have a present gf, but my last one was quite wonderful as you described, but without the nether region fondling.........I just might have stuck it out as the extended family sponsor if she had added that into her routine!

Unfortunately I found out the hard way after a year telling myself this was not too good to be true, that in the end it was.......there is not such thing as a free nut massage.

I thought this was a bait thread at first, but if you're hellbent on opinions, I'll give you mine honestly.

You sound like someone who just fell off a plane and paint a picture of a woman with an agenda.

Please only repsond if you have a gf/wife.

She hardly notices Im there shes too busy, well actually most of the time Im not t here we live apart about 220km apart and meet up maybe 1-2 a month.

Please only repsond if you have a gf/wife.

Okay.

My wife treats me with respect and dignity, not like a child.

but but but, Thai children especially boys can do what they want, mine treats me with Lice powderblink.png

No complaints! Many years now and still fantastic. Don't listen to all the losers on here who got dumped for being useless, broke and unfaithful as is the vast majority. Bar girls are their only hope.

Its the same story in any country. The first couple of years are the 'honeymoon' period.......I've been with my missus for a decade now and our relationship is like any other that's been going that long. She's a good wife and a great mother but we're like a couple of comfortable old shoes now. I purposely fart loud to pee her off and she complains too much.....same ole same ole. She still looks good when she puts in some effort and so do I but after years and years of morning breath, farts under the covers, bad hair days fights over the toilet seat our honeymoon is well and truly over. Once you accept the fact that even the most beautiful woman will lose he shine a little over the years, (that works both ways) you are ready for the long.........grind. If you must marry someone make sure there is at least respect there, common goal/values and the ability to be able to laugh at oneself and take a joke. The head massages at every turn will become less and less common, especially when you have a kid/s.....anyway, that's what a mia noi is for!

OP, what about the "bum gun", if she aint helping with that, she aint taking care of all your shit properly.

And the toothbrush, does she help with that, or does she pop your teeth in the glass at night for you?

Edited by BigBadGeordie

Thai wife with me in America since last year. She is the best there is. Beyond a doubt. Very incredibly great. I take care of her and she takes care of me. I love every moment in life when I am with her. Each day with her more and more want to retire and spend more time to with her. Ok she surprises me once a month but you know how that goes. She apologies for being crazy once a month. Happiest man ever. I feel so lucky. She's a long time government official.

Edited by kungpao

That's really nice OP, does she work through the day? What sort of an allowance do you give her? Do you financially support other members of her family, parents, brothers sisters etc?

Not trying to put a dampener on things, but if you do not financially support anyone else but her, you have one in a million there.