Can Anyone Analyze?

Can anyone explain how the new visa rules will impact me:

I am currently living/renting in Chiang Rai and I planned to stay in Thailand until approx. May, 7 2007.

I am currently in Thailand on a non-immigrant, multiple entry, "B" Visa. The visa was issued in the United States on September 20, 2005. A few days ago on Sept. 15, I left Thailand on an afternoon Visa run to Burma (Mai Sai/Tachilek). Upon re-entry to Thailand my passport was stamped another 90 days to December 13, 2006.

I believe this is my last 90 day stamp on my non-immigrant, multiple entry "B" Visa.

My question is: After December 13, how do the new Visa regulations affect me. Will I be able to leave Thailand on Dec. 13 at the Thai/Burmese border and immediately re-enter and get a new 30 day stamp? Will I be denied re-entry? Can I get three in succession? More???

All help appreciated!

I think it will be a few weeks (or even months) before people get a clear indication of how the new rules will be interpreted. However, entries on your non-im "B" do not count towards your limit of three 30 stamps. So you are OK until March, when things should be a lot clearer

Probably best to do Mae Sae in December then a proper visa - tourist two months in the New Year. Immigration department extension on that, and then again one or two thirty dayers to bring you up to May and perhaps having the flight coupon with you when it's near the time so you can legitimately say you are leaving next month anyway...... :D

Of course it doesn't feel as good as that lovely Non-B :D I know I was in the same situation in the Spring doing monthlies while waiting to fly back to UK. These days it will all feel much more edgy then I was always either wondering about the 10K question or if the queue would move so I wouldn't miss the bus.....mind you my own fault I've always used the visa run to build up the CD and DVD collection :o which is the best thing about Tachilek :D