What Are Your Odds Of Getting Busted For Showering

jasonc

:D What a weez, so crazy it could have been true eh, the way the thi Govenment and officials think.and???????? the joke could well be true soon

:D

pip well done Thai visa, a great April fools day

A good few years back, around 1980 the Times in London ran a story about 20 Germans lost/found on a tiny Faroe Island north of Scotland, didnt know the war was over stuff, but it really caught a lot of people out

Last year we amnnounced the metrication of time ... 100 minute hours and 10 day weeks with 10 month years. That one got 'em going too. :o

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pardon me everyone, i was laughing so hard here just reading the posts put on this topic for quite some time, till Dr. PP blew the cap off. I knew this was such a joke from the beginning and was indeed so surprised to see how many responded to this topic.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, that's all folks. :o

:D:D:D

Did no one think the concept of Thais not showering was incredible? :o Or doesn't pouring water over oneself count as a shower? I remember General Chamlong saying that two bowls were sufficient, but I had great difficulty washing with that little. :D

Dr PP...with regard to this thread, CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT...

It was bad enough lookin' to see if we had enough water to flush the toilet...

I didn't think we'd get you Tutsi. A few more days ( to allow 'em to get the soap off...oh by all means you can flush as required )

I must admit that I am a MUPPET for starting this forum... At least give me the dignity of acting like 'Animal' so I can be girl crazy!

I quickly read the post from an internet cafe in rural Philippines having no idea what day it was.

Growing up in the dry desert of the States extreme measures are an annual norm and a bizarre knee-jerk reaction from the BKK authorities also seems normal, however i should have recognized the ridiculous notions about births. That should have been my clue, if I had only took the time to read it ALL.

I was just happy to return home and take a long shower. Glad I could entertain everyone with my blondness. :o

I must admit that I am a MUPPET for starting this forum... At least give me the dignity of acting like 'Animal' so I can be girl crazy!

I quickly read the post from an internet cafe in rural Philippines having no idea what day it was.

Growing up in the dry desert of the States extreme measures are an annual norm and a bizarre knee-jerk reaction from the BKK authorities also seems normal, however i should have recognized the ridiculous notions about births. That should have been my clue, if I had only took the time to read it ALL.

I was just happy to return home and take a long shower. Glad I could entertain everyone with my blondness. :o

Come on old friend ... you were only the initiator of the thread. See how many others got bitten. Obligatory thing is the annual April 01 thing here. Thans for your participation.

No problem, Tutsi, now, the goverment asked you not to flush the toilet anymore,...

I mean, you still can but after 5 visits, not more, not less,...

No problem, Tutsi, now, the goverment asked you not to flush the toilet anymore,...

I mean, you still can but after 5 visits, not more, not less,...

Tutsi has a hole in the floor and a small pan of water.

Everyone but the Poms panicked :o

But please note that we poms DO take showers , at least once per month , even when we don't need one yet !

Still - I wonder whether I should show a bottle of imported water, at Immigration , and ask for a discount on the fee for my tourist-visa ?

LOL Guys ! :D

re:...Dr PPs assertion that tutsi shits into a hole in the floor...sigh, will it never end.

This is to advise this forum that tutsi's en suite facilities on the second floor of his luxurious converted shophouse are a monument to civilized defecation. Just have to check the water pressure sometimes before flushing in the middle of the day.

I should continue to insult and abuse those that would allege otherwise but I shan't as bowel movements are an important part of each day's activities and any discussion thereof should be informative and respectful of individual needs and desires...

Excellent April fool, and loads of entertaining replies. :o

Just got back from Issan and Central Thailand and pretty much all rivers are dry and forget about waterfalls. The headline Water shortage did not surprise me but the bit about no showers ??? ok april fool.

I believe the Thai's would fork out a lot of money for the pleasure of taking a shower, but stop ??? Naaaaa....... Watch the coming years though a it's going to get dryer I bet, then who knows ??

mmm...

hopefully mother nature does not make it come true

there will be serious water shortages in 20 years' time

if they keep burning forest and cutting trees...

but then / i may not be around anymore / and have no children / so good luck to the people of the future world if the fools continue the old ways...

I am raging mad.

Why do you let the cat out the bag so early?

I mean, I did use this thing to explain to everybody that I had to stack up on beers and spirits, just in case I do need a shower.

but I shan't as bowel movements are an important part of each day's activities and any discussion thereof should be informative and respectful of individual needs and desires...

Yes, quite right.

What was that brilliant thread last year where we all got carried away with the discussion about using toilet paper vs the squirty water-jet-thingy?

I recall someone gave a fantastic blow-by-blow description on exactly how to do the whole process, from the very first tummy-rumbling poo-pains, until post-fecal cigarette.

These are the important things in life to discuss, I believe..........

Please tell me all the stories about "visa runs" are just jokes too........

For a moment there I thought those stories about walking across the border and then walking right back were true. You got me. I should have known no country would have such rules......

:o

kenk3z

chon...how about 'the fool on the hill'?...part of an earth-shaking effort by the beatles.

kenk3z...if you got a 'non-immigrant "o" visa' then arrange your flight to return the same day from S'pore, pay your 8500 baht to Singhapore Air (plus 500 baht airport tax) get the exit stamp, get the entry and exit stamp in S'pore and return the same day with the new entry stamp at Don Muang immigration...good for three months. You can always do it the hard way and do an 8 hr bus trip to Cambodia. If you got a 30 day tourist visa then ask around.

Now is a bad time to travel...overstay your visa and you must pay 100 baht per day, preferable to merging with the mob at airports and etc during this holiday...