My problem with Sexpats.

LarryBird

Takes a pretty desperate guy to fly X,000 miles just to get his end away.

Aren't there prostitutes in the US & Europe?

They smell funny; rarely go to church and don't tie your shoes afterwards or help you stand up in the shower.

Edited by lostoday

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here just to get laid!

Thailand doesn't have much else going for it.

I simply cannot BEGIN to imagine staying in a country solely because of the ease with which I can procure the services of a prostitute but I guess some people have low expectations for their lives

If Thailand didnt have cheep beer and beautiful women I would have absolutely no other reason to visit.

I'm not so sure that the beer is cheap... well, unless you are sitting on the entrance table of a 'mum+pop' shop...

At approx 80-100 baht per bottle... (£1:50 - £1:90 per bottle - which by the way works out at £3:00 - £3:80 for a Pint (approx)).

Beer prices are not too dissimilar from the UK.

Beautiful Women???... like anywhere, there are a number of beautiful women and hoards of not so beautiful women....

Of course, while beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc.... Many have access to women who's facial features represent a 'gibbon-licking-lemons'.... however, could it be that because there are fewer overweight women in Thailand many draw the assumption that there are more beautiful women?

Accessibility is not the same as beauty.....

I simply cannot BEGIN to imagine staying in a country solely because of the ease with which I can procure the services of a prostitute but I guess some people have low expectations for their lives

I concur it's the price of diesel that keeps me here.

I concur it's the price of diesel that keeps me here.

People with low expectations are rarely dissapointed. People with high expectations are generally unhappy and a pain in the a*se.

If Thailand didnt have cheep beer and beautiful women I would have absolutely no other reason to visit.

I'm not so sure that the beer is cheap... well, unless you are sitting on the entrance table of a 'mum+pop' shop...

At approx 80-100 baht per bottle... (£1:50 - £1:90 per bottle - which by the way works out at £3:00 - £3:80 for a Pint (approx)).

Beer prices are not too dissimilar from the UK.

Beautiful Women???... like anywhere, there are a number of beautiful women and hoards of not so beautiful women....

Of course, while beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc.... Many have access to women who's facial features represent a 'gibbon-licking-lemons'.... however, could it be that because there are fewer overweight women in Thailand many draw the assumption that there are more beautiful women?

Accessibility is not the same as beauty.....

Accessability to more beautiful women is right on point.

Price of beer?

A pint in oz about 250 baht but of course the cost of taxis to and from a bar is the cost of an arm and a leg.

I live in KL now and a pint if similar to oz.

So all in all, beer in thailand at 80 to 150 baht in the bars is much cheaper and getting to and from them is much cheaper. Added benefit is the choice of beautiful women everywhere you turn.

I really dont care to go for the culture or foodno matter which country i go to.

For me, Italy for skiing, Japan for skiing, Malaysia for work (tho i do love the malay people), Oz whenever I have to go for a funeral (i have no other reason to return), Thailand for cheep beer and women.

There are 200+ countries in the world....Somehow having a woman that has had sexual relations & had their mouths/legs/orifices around countless unwashed and unprotected men from 100 - 200 countries is not very appealing.....

I cannot fathom the men that try and domesticate/tame/save/believe in/build houses for these women thinking they are THE savior - yeah - you are number one After the 200-2000 other guys that pay ber bills.....

In the land of the blind the woman with "one eye" is queen.....

There are 200+ countries in the world....Somehow having a woman that has had sexual relations & had their mouths/legs/orifices around countless unwashed and unprotected men from 100 - 200 countries is not very appealing.....

I cannot fathom the men that try and domesticate/tame/save/believe in/build houses for these women thinking they are THE savior - yeah - you are number one After the 200-2000 other guys that pay ber bills.....

In the land of the blind the woman with "one eye" is queen.....

Jeez your dscription is not far from how the young women act in a lot of the 200 or so countries.

Not that the OP has anything to do with actually trying to 'domesticate' the girls, as you put it.

"Not that the OP has anything to do with actually trying to 'domesticate' the girls, as you put it."

Ya, I'm not gonna go on about whether or not I am a sexpat as no one believes anyone around here, and everyone just assumes the guy behind the keyboard is a slob incapable of washing themselves.

Perhaps one can believe that I do consider myself to be a libertarian, which means I don't care what other people do, so long as it doesn't hurt me or others. Someone coming here and trying to penetrate as many holes as possible, or even making what others consider to being a mistake by getting committed to a prostitute doesn't bother me.

Yes. But they won't flatter your ego, pluck your ear hairs, or hold your hand as you walk round a shopping mall together.

I don't think guys come to Bangkok for sex. They come looking for a mother figure.

Yes. But they won't flatter your ego, pluck your ear hairs, or hold your hand as you walk round a shopping mall together.

I don't think guys come to Bangkok for sex. They come looking for a mother figure.

I see

Still, can't one pay a woman to do those things in the US & Europe?

How about the male farang who slip around furtively with their very young Thai boyfriends, avoiding all eye contact with another farang at all costs. They have a perpetual look of being "hunted down."

It's quite a downcast look, and I've seen it hundreds of times..

Guilt is a very strange animal..

I see

Not on the budget these guys are working on.

I see

Yes, for others their 15 and a tanner pension from the ole country precludes such indulgences.

I see

So they're in Thailand because the cost of getting their end away is cheaper than it is in the US & Europe?

Isn't that exploitation?

I see

So they're in Thailand because the cost of getting their end away is cheaper than it is in the US & Europe?

Isn't that exploitation?

I would hazard if they are a true "sexpat" it would fall under the shopping category.....+ ever see some of the pictures of the hookers in inner city US? Spooky looking stuff.....UK guessing similar....

Cypress Hill wrote:

"So they're in Thailand because the cost of getting their end away is cheaper than it is in the US & Europe?

Isn't that exploitation?"

Answer:

No more so than someone who lives in an apartment or house in Thailand or buys tailormade clothes or pays for petrol and Thai food in Thailand because they're all cheaper than they are in the US & Europe.

All things taken into consideration I estimate that my money is worth three to five times more in Thailand than it is in my country of birth, possibly the same for you. Isn't that exploitation?

If you think it is, then that's "your problem", maybe someone can help you with it.

Edited by Enoon

Cypress Hill wrote:

"So they're in Thailand because the cost of getting their end away is cheaper than it is in the US & Europe?

Isn't that exploitation?"

Answer:

No more so than someone who lives in an apartment or house in Thailand or buys tailormade clothes or pays for petrol and Thai food in Thailand because they're all cheaper than they are in the US & Europe.

All things taken into consideration I estimate that my money is worth three to five times more in Thailand than it is in my country of birth, possibly the same for you. Isn't that exploitation?

If you think it is, then that's "your problem", maybe someone can help you with it.

And which farangistan utopia would that be ?

Fact is a lot come here for the Thai women because they can make "slaves" out of them and they feel like some old colonial among "their" natives" and feel all superior about themselves, even if they were "trailer trash" in their own farangistan countries

Its not about hookers per se but also about superiority, control, feeling like they are a "big cheese"

Edited by Soutpeel

I'm not retired, fool. Try reading what I wrote. Outside of the idiots saying they're here for the temples and golf, I don't find anything wrong with the lifestyle.

Personally, I think paying for sex is a bit of a turnoff, but I can understand people are very different in this regard.

Fact is a lot come here for the Thai women because they can make "slaves" out of them and they feel like some old colonial among "their" natives" and feel all superior about themselves, even if they were "trailer trash" in their own farangistan countries

All the old white guys I see with Thai girls, seem to be acting the 'slave' part.

Doctor doctor quick need some medication as I find myself agreeing with all of CH and SB posts for once

I've seen your posts on this site and frankly I think you're a radical liberal with delusional views.

What you don't understand is that an exchange is taken place. No one is forcing these girls to become "slaves" to these farangs.

They are simply exchanging their "love" and "nurturing" for the Farang's financial support, thinking that they can make both parties lives better, or sometimes, just their own.

Why would any man want to settle for an aging 50 year old droopy European woman when they could have a nice, tight-bodied 20 year old?

Would you rather have a 50 year old?

If you said yes, then I'm just going to assume you're a liar and call BS on everything you've said so far.

Why would any man want to settle for an aging 50 year old droopy European woman when they could have a nice, tight-bodied 20 year old?

Would you rather have a 50 year old?

If you said yes, then I'm just going to assume you're a liar and call BS on everything you've said so far.

I like women of my age, I'm not 50 yet so can't say I would rather have a 50 y.o. but the chances are I would when I get there. Franky I have nothing to talk about with 20 y.o. and being with a woman isn't all about sex.

I like women of my age, I'm not 50 yet so can't say I would rather have a 50 y.o. but the chances are I would when I get there

It's really unlikely, why wait? try dating a 50yo woman now, see if you like it!

and being with a woman isn't all about sex.

Not when she's over 50 anyway!

Edited by MaeJoMTB