Another Farang bites the dust - Pattaya

CapeThai

I'm not Thai bashing here, but quickly went into the 7-11 on Chaiprabruek RD in Jomtien beach and saw something I so seldom see... Young Farang guy with a "sweet" Thai lady and her whole family loading the counters with everything and anything they can get their hands on......with young and in love Farang standing with his open wallen.. Thai ladies "brother" actually having a trolley loading Loe's from the fridges and the rest doing shopping for 1 year supply...

Damn youngster was trying to make sense of it all wihile paying for everything....but his new found love "lady" assuring him in public the family needs to know he can take care and this is only a once off...... No shit it's only a once off as the young lad will be absolutely broke after this.

I just can't understand how they can do this to him in broad daylight and in public...... Have the Thai way of abusing Farang men for their money become COMPLETELY SHAMELESS ??

I have been here a while but it's the first time I have seen this happen.... Completely Shamelessly Taking Advantage of Farang Youngster in public.

how they can do this to him? he has no part in this? what a load of crock.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q....I just can't understand how they can do this to him in broad daylight and in public

A.... Because they are greedy Thai's

Q.....Have the Thai way of abusing Farang men for their money become COMPLETELY SHAMELESS ??

A........ Yes because they can get away with it and they are greedy.

coffee1.gif

So you don't think he shares any responsability by being an idiot.

I have answered his two questions........... Where did I call him an idiot?coffee1.gif

And where did I say 'you' called him an idiot?

Typical Thai bashing thread (from the first words), with a clueless farang observing something from afar, having no idea what's really going on. Yet, he unabashedly offers an opinion of what's happening which is decidedly--surprise!--negative. We're talking a freakin 7/11??!! It's not like the family is in a car dealership or a housing estate. Nobody is going to go broke in a freakin 7/11. What's wrong with you people??

All I can say is I could see he's new in Thailand, possibly meeting his internet lady for the first time.... My point being Thais has been taking Farang to the cleaners for many decades but I never seen this happening so obviously in line of sight...

The poor young man was speechless and shocked to what was happening and NO, I was definitely not going to interfere with what was happening.....not my place and time to be beat up by a few Thai men.. I have been long enough to know to avoid any negative contact with them.

I been with my TGF for a long time and NEVER have her family asked me for anything....actually their the people who pays when we go out eating and making sure there is some Farang snacks in their home when we visit.

And just to add here which may answer one of the stupid comments a member made here, I don't live in Pattaya permanently but bought a condo here a while ago to escape the Bangkok buzzing once in awhile so I'm very aware what Pattaya is all about....just the first time I see a Farang being taken in public and without shame

Edited by CapeThai

7-11 is the warm up for a big Macro/big c raid

All I can say is I could see he's new in Thailand, possibly meeting his internet lady for the first time.... My point being Thais has been taking Farang to the cleaners for many decades but I never seen this happening so obviously in line of sight...

The poor young man was speechless and shocked to what was happening and NO, I was definitely not going to interfere with what was happening.....not my place and time to be beat up by a few Thai men.. I have been long enough to know to avoid any negative contact with them.

I been with my TGF for a long time and NEVER have her family asked me for anything....actually their the people who pays when we go out eating etc.

My TGF knows i earn in a day what she earns in a month but still likes to fairly take turns paying for things and is annoyingly too considerate when im paying at a restaurant, asks my permission when ordering things

I been with my TGF for a long time and NEVER have her family asked me for anything....actually their the people who pays when we go out eating etc.

My TGF knows i earn in a day what she earns in a month but still likes to fairly take turns paying for things and is annoyingly too considerate when im paying at a restaurant, asks my permission when ordering things

Fantastic, she must have lots of self respect and is a decent lady like mine..... There is still some real Budist out there who practice what they preach.

Good luck to you guys and the future

Its a country of extremes. I've seen it on both sides, thai women (older and in need of love) being over generous too

Agreed ive been looked after by thai women many times they were far from stingy too i mean bottles of chivas regal and samsong on tap in a aircon room and fridge full of food and free wifi.

Maybe they was heading up to the village with him in tow and stocking up on supplies for the Trip, who knows what the real reason was, but I am sure if he was just dragged there and then forced to pay, he will learn by this and not to be so stupid next time.

OP they are prostitutes.

Why are you in Pattaya?

Obviously you know nothing about Thailand, what a statement , "They are prostitutes,"

Well in 2 weeks it will be 30 years in the kingdom. I'd say I know a little about what goes on in Pattaya.

All over the country in Tesco Lotuses one can see these woman with their customer and family throwing things into the trolley.

I been with my TGF for a long time and NEVER have her family asked me for anything....actually their the people who pays when we go out eating and making sure there is some Farang snacks in their home when we visit.

And just to add here which may answer one of the stupid comments a member made here, I don't live in Pattaya permanently but bought a condo here a while ago to escape the Bangkok buzzing once in awhile so I'm very aware what Pattaya is all about....just the first time I see a Farang being taken in public and without shame

"Internet lady" now that is a funny new term for prostitute

Fantastic, she must have lots of self respect and is a decent lady like mine..... There is still some real Budist out there who practice what they preach.

Good luck to you guys and the future

My mia too. Never asks for money, neither her family. What I do offer they graciously accept. There are many decent Thai people out there. Too bad many on this forum are so biased based on relatively few specific negative experiences. Given 69 million population, hearing about perhaps a hundred bad stories still not representative of Thai society or Thai females.

"Internet lady" now that is a funny new term for prostitute
Stop being an <deleted> please...

You obviously so old you don't know there is International dating sites....yes on the Internet !! Do you want me to explain to you just what the Internet is ??

Edited by CapeThai

The poor young man was speechless and shocked to what was happening....

You're being a bit overly dramatic, are you not? "Speechless and shocked" for what, shelling out a few hundred baht? Seriously? If his GF were to strip buck naked and start doing the chicken dance in the middle of 7/11, yeah, that might leave one speechless and shocked. And how can you even tell that he was speechless and shocked? Sorry, but sometimes I just don't get how you guys think.

You're being a bit overly dramatic, are you not? "Speechless and shocked" for what, shelling out a few hundred baht? Seriously? If his GF were to strip buck naked and start doing the chicken dance in the middle of 7/11, yeah, that might leave one speechless and shocked. And how can you even tell that he was speechless and shocked? Sorry, but sometimes I just don't get how you guys think.

Yeah, says the guy that has not been there to witness the whole thing...

I would like to give an Honest reply to your post, but i think the mods would not allow it, It seems Thais have no respect for each other, so why would they respect a Foreigner.

Spoken like someone who's spent most of his time grubbing around the lower social echelons.

Might be time for you to get on a plane if that's how you feel about all Thais

My point being Thais has been taking Farang to the cleaners for many decades but I never seen this happening so obviously in line of sight...

Yes, but when one considers the sheer self-disgust the average Thai teerak has to contend with when accommodating the typical slovenly farang troglodyte's sexual administrations, I think it's a fair exchange.

I would like to give an Honest reply to your post, but i think the mods would not allow it, It seems Thais have no respect for each other, so why would they respect a Foreigner.

Spoken like someone who's spent most of his time grubbing around the lower social echelons.

My point being Thais has been taking Farang to the cleaners for many decades but I never seen this happening so obviously in line of sight...

Yes, but when one considers the sheer self-disgust the average Thai teerak has to contend with when accommodating the typical slovenly farang troglodyte's sexual administrations, I think it's a fair exchange.

I thought the girls liked you

Farangs only get used and abused if they allow themselves to.

The solution is very easy, just have long pockets sown into the pants out of hands reach.

I have no sympathies for the one born every minute brigades,it`s their money, their choice, who cares?

Well put!

I'm sure that if I was a young buck having to bang some snaggle-toothed old heifer with baps down to her hips every day, I'd be trying to rip as much folding out of her as I could by way of compensation for the trauma.

Why shouldn't Thai women try and get as much as they can out of sappy farangs?

All power to 'em

I'm sure that if I was a young buck having to bang some snaggle-toothed old heifer with baps down to her hips every day, I'd be trying to rip as much folding out of her as I could by way of compensation for the trauma.

Why shouldn't Thai women try and get as much as they can out of sappy farangs?

All power to 'em

I thought you were a young buck.

i dont see the story here, isn't the lad responsible for his own actions?

perhaps it hits some of you where you live, but i have only ever given when i was willing and what i could afford.

me thinks some of you have your own axes to grind here and are just using this topic as an excuse to do so.

so bloody dull and predictable, all of it.

i dont see the story here, isn't the lad responsible for his own actions?

perhaps it hits some of you where you live, but i have only ever given when i was willing and what i could afford.

me thinks some of you have your own axes to grind here and are just using this topic as an excuse to do so.

so bloody dull and predictable, all of it.

Perhaps these idiots make us all look stupid. AS for the one in question - who know, maybe he just won the lottery and invited the whole family out.

I suppose there is about a 1% chance of finding a girl in Pattaya that isn't a ho.

Cypress - I agree, imagine giving a 50 year old woman oral sex bah.gif

Yeah, says the guy that has not been there to witness the whole thing...

That's right, no one else was there, so we're all just going by your recollection of events....and it's not believable unless one is a newbie FOB.

Look, if your point is that the young guys can get fleeced just as easily as the old guys, I'm with you. No Thai girl is going to fall for a farang after just a few days. But these girls are very good at pretending that they have. And vulnerable farang guys--old and young alike--fall for it. But the scenario that you painted....there's an awful lot of conjecture there. Surely you have more than just observing complete strangers at a 7/11. That's my point.

Edited by Berkshire