Opening Ceremony for CM Immigration at Promenada

zippydedodah

from Facebook:

Chiang Mai Immigration - Promenada Mall - Opening ceremony Friday, 17th June. New “One Stop Service” Promenada office officially opens 20th July -- conveniently located adjacent to the mall's accessible downstairs car park at the ground level under the larger of the two Promenada buildings & directly underneath "Tom N Toms Coffee" (below Promenada larger building "A" connected just to the west of building “B”). Services provided include: Tourist Visas, Retirement Visas; 90-day Reporting; Medical Cases; Re-entry Permits and more. There is supposed to be a new shuttle service connecting their Promenada and their main Chiang Mai Immigration - Airport office. For more information see our CCCC Chiang Mai Map and search for “Immigration”:

Where are you finding this on Facebook? I'm not finding it on any of the several Facebook pages with the words "Chiangmai Immigration or Chiang Mai Immigration" in their name. I tried looking at the Promenada Facebook page, but frankly it's so annoying, I didn't spend much time scrolling down.

Where are you finding this on Facebook? I'm not finding it on any of the several Facebook pages with the words "Chiangmai Immigration or Chiang Mai Immigration" in their name. I tried looking at the Promenada Facebook page, but frankly it's so annoying, I didn't spend much time scrolling down.

i actually received it on my FB page because i "follow" the CCCC page ... and there was a reference to CCCC page in the notice itself... but i see another member has reposted the page anyways...

Immigration uses the term "One Stop Service" to describe services where you obtain approval the same day you make application -- i.e. tourist and retirement extensions and re-entry permits. These are the services they're moving to Promenada.

Believe it or not, Elgordo, your life could be more complex. You could be going for a marriage extension which is not a "One Stop Service". For a marriage extension, the local Immigration office doesn't have the authority to approve your application. Instead, they merely collect the paperwork, conduct your interview and submit the package to a higher authority for approval. Then your case is "investigated" and you have to return weeks later to learn if your application is approved. These more complex services have been left at the current Immigration office near the airport.

Yeah I tried to open my mind that didn't work. Must try another screwdriver. Nice pictures few answers to key questions. One stop service? now that is really reaching.

Get a full set of screwdrivers and try them all several times. Good luck.

"conveniently located adjacent to the mall's accessible downstairs car park at the ground level under the larger of the two Promenada Buildings"

For who is this convinient .located .. ? Anybody live out there at all ... ?

Wonder where they are gonna make Cert. of Res. - still the corrupt office opp. Promenada ... ?

"conveniently located adjacent to the mall's accessible downstairs car park at the ground level under the larger of the two Promenada Buildings"

Wonder where they are gonna make Cert. of Res. - still the corrupt office opp. Promenada ... ?

It's conveniently located for anyone having or using road transportation because it's just off two major road arteries, not that great I'll admit for backpackers/hikers!

Conveniently located for many people thumbsup.gif

Anyone with m/c or car.

I was there for about 30 seconds...far to many Thai police in one place for my liking

You should have stayed & grabbed one of these....

Once you have this they stamp a 10 year extension free of 90 day report requirements too

post-82547-0-73287400-1437190489_thumb.j

hehehe yes I am kidding smile.png I wonder what these were about? I saw them on the linked FB page

Archived