Attacked, mugged something

sillyboybangkok

Wowee....one night of oblivion and the OP needs counselling and AA.

I'll be out tonight for a few beers and a lovely meal and tucked up in bed by midnight for sure.

Its not all about crazy excess or abstinence....the guy just overdid it once by the sounds of things.

I'll be out tonight for a few beers and a lovely meal and tucked up in bed by midnight for sure.

Its not all about crazy excess or abstinence....the guy just overdid it once by the sounds of things.

Smokie have a great night out and enjoy yourself. The last thing I want to do is stop the fun and I don't want to give anyone a problem. For some of us however it has to be abstinence and AA and that's ok too because there is a lot of fun and laughter in this approach too, certainly a lot more than would be involved if we were back on it. Please trust me on that as I don't intend to prove my point. But our friend's experience doesn't strike me as much fun, the photographic evidence shows it wasn't really a jolly jape, and that's why I responded in the way that I have. I hope it was a one-off.

Smokie have a great night out and enjoy yourself. The last thing I want to do is stop the fun and I don't want to give anyone a problem. For some of us however it has to be abstinence and AA and that's ok too because there is a lot of fun and laughter in this approach too, certainly a lot more than would be involved if we were back on it. Please trust me on that as I don't intend to prove my point. But our friend's experience doesn't strike me as much fun, the photographic evidence shows it wasn't really a jolly jape, and that's why I responded in the way that I have. I hope it was a one-off.

I understand entirely...just putting it into perspective hopefully.

I saw it happen ... well I'm not sure which one was you ... were you the one that fell over the curb at Sukhumvit soi cowboy ? or were you the one with the ladyboys all over you at soi cowboy ? or were you the one lying next to the end bar at soi cowboy ? or were you the one sleeping in the garden at soi cowboy ? or were you the one who fell over the pot plant at soi cowboy ?

Which one were you ? gigglem.gif