2015/16 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

I imagine Mr Bo is too busy p!ssing himself laughing at this week's predictions to get them posted up! clap2.gif

En route to the boonies more like.
Yip. In the boonies now and been really busy. Water pump decided to do a team Mourinho and packed in, so busy getting a new one fitted. Will try and get them done tomorrow

I understand your pain mrboj...the hotel down here ran out of Blue Label last night.

I'm still in shock.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be interesting to see the scores this week, I got zip from 7 games blink.png

Man U and le Arse in the bag...oh and us too.

I was save by the Arse correct score, still thought i'd finish below you. Good to see low scores all round except for jammy Jip, pulling away at the first attempt!

Oh and a few people aren't sure how many Bankers to put down. Just to clarify, it's only one (1) Banker per calendar week or per the block of predictions on the sheet. So even if there are two full fixtures in a week like this one, it's just one Banker. Cheers all

Well...................... after Tuesday night's matches............................ ZERO points !! sad.png

Good news for you Jip. You got 1 point last night thumbsup.gif

How many did I get mrboj?

Please tell me I beat him for once.

I know you must be giddy with delight smokes. You got 14 from just last nights games.

Well...................... after Tuesday night's matches............................ ZERO points !! sad.png

Good news for you Jip. You got 1 point last night thumbsup.gif

How many did I get mrboj?

Please tell me I beat him for once.

I know you must be giddy with delight smokes. You got 14 from just last nights games.

Smokie on a rampage. I fear I will soon be in the drop zone.facepalm.gif

Archived