Inoculations is it worth it?

jacky54

if the science of vaccines are safe, comes from the same people that produce them and there is not independant organisation that even DARES to check the statement, except those conspiray theorists that you like to call them, and comes up with an alarming raising number of autism, cancer in children, any form of cancer in (young) adults, many kids of ritalin (legal cocaine) and anti depressants... if this is a state of health

vaccination is not the same as inoculation

a vaccine has to be repeated = the body did not learn to fight these bugs forever in the first place

you 40,50,60+ guys & girls are lucky you only got 10 vaccines before you turned 18

that the kids get now 70+ vaccines for 17 different diseases , and no relation to the health of people in the USA or the world ?

add to that : GMO food, "voted" as SAFE, by whom ? by the industry

you guys apparently don't know the revolving door policy of FDA & pharma industry .. FDA is sponsored by the food & pharma industry, that is where they get their funding

there is no independant agency that is there to protect the health of the people

but anyway, no use to learn an old dog/donkey a new trick ...

stay in your belief system ... you probably will not see how this all will end up in 30 - 40 years, I hope I might, but it will be too late.

In the meantime, I do what I can to educate myself & protect my family from as much crap as I can and try to HELP the body to fight of the nasties ...

you tylenol, ibuprofen, whatever medicine is there to suppress a natural chemical reactions.... you might feel better, but your little pill is eating away your liver, your joints, you heart health

see you all in the next life, hopefully not too soon, and then we can have a conversation : if only I had known ...

so to conclude: big pharma is there to help you, for your health , to make you better & heal your disease

not for profit, not for shareholders profit, ....

create a pill and then create the marketing & the need for it ....

ads on TV in the US are 50% for those magical pills

Edited by sammygood

just one more question for you know it all people

what is the one industry that cannot be sued anymore ?

one !

the vaccine manufacturers

and they could be sued before, but they were going out of business because of it, so good old USA made it impossible, in the good of the country, because the politicians only act in your benefit, right ?

The FDA is not "sponsored" by the food and drug industry nor are they funded from it.

Ditto the Centers for Disease Control, which conducts much of the research into vaccine safety and efficacy.

The purported "link" be tween vaccination an autism dates back to a single article published by a since de-licensed physician reporting research findings that no one could replicate. Extensive case control studies since then have failed to show any link; cohorts of children with and without immunization have the same rates of autism.

The US National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (which applies only in the US) includes significant consumer protection mechanisms and provides a fund to compensate people for adverse effects of vaccination. It does not preclude people from suing in court if they are not granted compensation or feel the compensation provided was insufficient.

sheryl, the only adult in the room, as usual, sigh :P

jap B encephalo also is listed as "remote valleys in chiang mai" ; so if you've a remote chance of remote travel........ :P it is a series of injection, i believe 6 months apart.

typhoid is only 50% effective, there are injection and tablet forms with different efficacy , and it's every 5 years

might also think about rabies, depending on your exposure, i suppose. i would venture to guess Hep A and Dengue in the rainy season are the likeliest and worse case scenarios in LOS ?

HEP B fwiw is good for a lifetime, once you get the 3, but it's only for health care workers, with body fluid exposure, in my country ; you can get a titer in 20 years or something ....

www.cdc.org