French and Korean Victims of Ladyboy street robberies on Pattaya Beach

webfact

This is ENOUGH,

Are you Pattaya authorities completely useless. Cant you see these Ladyboys do not belong here.. They are scum of society impersonating woman and they are not LADYS you twits. They are desperate men that need see doctor and also be jailed. I do not give a rats ass about there familys.

GO TO WORK. Get a job and eat rice

Pm says he is going to crack down on Pattaya beach lady boys and thefts and crime. He did good job for 5 months but now it is business as usually. He lost his power and every day it is getting worst. The police used to fear him now they laugh at him. To many bad police and bad politicians to ever make Thailand a some thing less then a third world country. I thought this PM could do it but he is losing respect daily. Maybe no one can save Thailand!

Go to any tourist place anywhere in the world, and you will get many thieves, crooks, and not just in the streets.

The problem with many tourists is that they don't know about the many dangers in Thailand,they see these great commercials on tv and mags in travel agents and all they see it the land of smiles,temples etc.i think hotels should let tourists know the dangers of wearing expensive jewelery and carrying a lot of cash especially at night in hot spots.maybe they can leave a leaflet in their room.coffee1.gifwai2.gif

its hard to believe after all the stories and videos on the web about ladyboys and jet ski scams that anyone can still come to thailand and get caught out but oddly enough if you go down to the beach today you will see people hiring jet skis, and loitering with the ladyboys on beach road........ people, eh?

I wonder whether PattayaONE has a word template or similar for such news.

Would make work much easier.

Just fill in the variables like:

location = beach promenade whistling.gif opposite Royal Garden

time = 2 AM

farang1 = French

farang2 = Korean

nr. of ladyboys = 2

valueable1 = gold necklace

valueable2 = stacks of cash

Push "Report" button biggrin.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

This is ENOUGH,

Are you Pattaya authorities completely useless. Cant you see these Ladyboys do not belong here.. They are scum of society impersonating woman and they are not LADYS you twits. They are desperate men that need see doctor and also be jailed. I do not give a rats ass about there familys.

Wow! Criminals are always ladyboys and ladyboys are always criminals? Some rock you been hiding under. Criminals come from all classes of society coffee1.gif

What sort of prat wanders around after midnight in a foreign country wearing a 25,000B gold necklace?

Oh, a French policeman prat. I suppose in France they dont have pickpockets and muggers.

Nice one KK......so we should all never wear a watch...carry a wallet or money....never carry a camera or bag...etc...etc...etc

This guy wore this for twenty years with no hassle and it takes a scumbag ladyboy to rob him.

He had every right to wear this.

This is ENOUGH,

Wow! Criminals are always ladyboys and ladyboys are always criminals? Some rock you been hiding under. Criminals come from all classes of society coffee1.gif

Help me out here Lvr...where does tajtom mention all Ladyboys are criminals?

Ladtboys .....I for one don't understand them and don't want to.

Edited by harleyclarkey

This is ENOUGH,

Ummm..........I hope English is not your first language? READ my comment again. Did you not see the question mark? thumbsup.gif

What sort of prat wanders around after midnight in a foreign country wearing a 25,000B gold necklace?

Oh, a French policeman prat. I suppose in France they dont have pickpockets and muggers.

Nice one KK......so we should all never wear a watch...carry a wallet or money....never carry a camera or bag...etc...etc...etc

This guy wore this for twenty years with no hassle and it takes a scumbag ladyboy to rob him.

The guy has the perfect right to be a prat if he wants to. It doesnt bother me at all.

Personally when I walk around Pattaya at night I have a wallet with just a few hundred Baht in it and I keep it in a zipped pocket. I dont wear a watch or carry a phone because I dont need them (I leave the phone in the car and I dont even own a watch). I certainly dont wear gold, nor would I ever own any. Why? Because it's silly.

And, probably because I dont look like a walking ATM, I dont get robbed. In the same way when I was young I learned not to put my fingers into flames and so now I dont get burnt. Makes sense to me.

As for "scumbag Ladyboys", I dont think they have any monopoly on thieving and robbing here. Plenty of real women and real men do the same.

A bit silly wearing expensive bling in Pattaya. I gave up wearing my Timex a long time ago. And only take enough money for your night out, Wear shorts with zips.etc etc Alternatively, find a safer place.

Sensible is as sensible does. Old Chinese saying. A rich man carries a battered briefcase.

Old Chinese saying. A rich man carries a battered briefcase.

Indeed. When I carry bundles of cash from one bank to another (which I do, from time to time) I use a 7/11 carrier bag. No one ever gives me a second glance.

This is happening on a daily basis, lady boys robbing and assaulting tourists. Shame on the BIB for not controlling this and doing their job. Tourism is already down and still they could not give a jacks ass. Mai pen rai, bring is more pennyless Chinese Tourist. Thailand will soon see its ass without a mirror......and this will most probably also be Farangs fault.

This is ENOUGH,

Yeah, agreed. But in Pattaya they have a "license to rob and assault" as long as it is a Farang tourist......slap on the hand.

This is ENOUGH,

Yeah, agreed. But in Pattaya they have a "license to rob and assault" as long as it is a Farang tourist......slap on the hand.

If they dont rob a farang tourist, who are they going to rob, an ordinary Thai? LOL

This is ENOUGH,

If they dont rob a farang tourist, who are they going to rob, an ordinary Thai? LOL
You see the thing is, should they rob an ordinary Thai they will get F####ed up so badly. But robbing Farang tourist is ok with the BIB and this is why it became a daily practice here in Pattaya and Phuket as the cops themselves arrases tourist each and everyday for pocket money.

Here in Thailand Farang is good for ONE thing only, their money and valuables. May it be in the form of robbing him of his wallet and gold chain, arassing him everyday with a fine for driving his rented scooter minding his own business or simply by overcharging him 100% more for entry to a national park or beach.

The writings on the wall. Farang is NOT welcome here and WILL be less rich after Thais is done with him, and that is if you don't get raped or murdered.

As beautiful as Thailand is and as much as many of us staying here loves the country It sadly has become a open disgrace to the international tourist industry and is loosing all of it's tourist with money ( not Chinese tourist ) to other locations worldwide.

Edited by CapeThai

Just because you have the right to do something occasionally common sense might suggest that you do not take up that right, as is the case here.

Common knowledge that packs of drugged up, violent, predator, ladyboys troll the tourists areas drugging and robbing visitors.

These tourists need to "read up" before they take their first stroll in Pattaya.

Should be a warning posted in every hotel lobby.

This is happening on a daily basis, lady boys robbing and assaulting tourists. Shame on the BIB for not controlling this and doing their job. Tourism is already down and still they could not give a jacks ass. Mai pen rai, bring is more pennyless Chinese Tourist. Thailand will soon see its ass without a mirror......and this will most probably also be Farangs fault.

My only experience was in Bali. A largish lady boy "accosted" me for 'action' when I was getting on my motor bike, quite drunk from a nightclub I'd been at. While I was getting on the bike this nimble fingered impersonator, managed to get my wallet out of my front jeans pocket, not easy even for me take the money and put the wallet back. I haven't been that drunk in public since.

When I ran it past one of my local buleh/farang mates, he explained that if the lady boy had been found with my i/d on her the locals would have beaten her to death. Seems a bit extreme but the locals value their tourist industry in Indo.

why the hell people still wear those useless gold necklaces? to show off?

to ensure people that they are rich? why

don't they put on chest there bank books

instead?

I don't feel any compassion for these kind of people...

From the mouth of a jealous pauper?

The problem with many tourists is that they don't know about the many dangers in Thailand,they see these great commercials on tv and mags in travel agents and all they see it the land of smiles,temples etc.i think hotels should let tourists know the dangers of wearing expensive jewelery and carrying a lot of cash especially at night in hot spots.maybe they can leave a leaflet in their room.coffee1.gifwai2.gif

Agree....the conundrum being how do you attract the desired 'quality" tourist, then advise them to leave all their "quality" belongings locked away whilst enjoying their "quality" experience ?

This is ENOUGH,

Ummm..........I hope English is not your first language? READ my comment again. Did you not see the question mark? thumbsup.gif

Yes it happens to be my native language...thanks for reminding me.

Perhaps a grammar lesson for you? Your question mark refers to you questioning something in his post, which he never stated.

I see that you still did not reply as to where the poster states all ladyboys are criminals....or was this just a flippant remark by you?