Thai Sports Ministry to be established within 3-5 years

webfact

Ministry of Sports to be established within 3-5 years

BANGKOK, 24 July 2015 (NNT) - The National Reform Council (NRC) has approved of the report by its sports committee, with an expectation to establish a standalone Ministry of Sports within 3-5 years.

Chairman Gen Yuthasak Sasiprapha presided over a seminar held by the NRC committee on sports reform, during which he delivered a keynote address on public input towards sports reform. According to him, based on the committee’s discussions and the public’s input, the committee detailed eight major ways to reform the country’s sports sector.

The eight-point proposal includes establishing a national sports university, a national sports committee, a national sports science institution, the reforming of sports infrastructure, supporting the sports industry, passing legislation to facilitate sports development, and to establish a standalone Ministry of Sports.

Gen Yuthasak stressed that the NRC has already given positive feedback towards its committee’s proposal, and that he expects the Ministry of Sports to be established within 3-5 years.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-07-24 footer_n.gif

Yay more upper level bureaucracy, to suck up and siphon off public money.

go team rah rah rah

My first thoughts too. Imagine how much corruption there will be in this one.

They probably need to take a luxury trip to FIFA HQ in Zûrich and learn from the real Experts how to fraud and steal like a true gangsta ... clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Amazing thais stand for all this crap, they have to put up with but anything to avoid lose face I guess blink.png

Yay more upper level bureaucracy, to suck up and siphon off public money.

go team rah rah rah

My first thoughts too. Imagine how much corruption there will be in this one.

Already so much corruption that they had to excise it from TAT. Now all they need is to create a Film Ministry.

The National Reform Council (NRC) has approved of the report by its sports committee, with an expectation to establish a standalone Ministry of Sports within 3-5 years.

Ah, this is what they meant by "reforms".

There are many, many new "Ministries" being created; I've lost count.