Flight arrival number online 90 day report

1 for the immo know alls and i don't mean it unkindly.

Ok m8 of mine been here 6 years says he want's to do 90 day online report asked me how he gets his arrival flight number which was forgotten long ago idk because i never tried this route yet only to see that 1st page loads, i thought he was kidding me as you don't need it in person or via post so why i asked him they do online, duh he said you da man to ask i get ya a beer so early replies please because he a tight wad and i kinda thirsty.

Thanks.

It might be written above the entry stamp in his passport.

I'm not sure if its required. If it is and he doesn't know the number then he can select 'Other' and avoid the question altogether.

• Like 1

I still have my boarding pass with flight number, but the number was also written just above my entry stamp. It's also not a mandatory entry in the new 90 online address reporting system. I last entered 7 years ago and my data is apparently not in the new 90 day online address reporting system as I can't get pass the 1st page after trying dozens of times with all kinds of variations during the 15 to 7 days before submittal window or even outside that window....I always just get the pop-up saying to visit my local immigration office. I've also changed/renewed my passport since my entry. From what I've read in the main thread unless you last entered in 2013 or later and still have the same passport number your data is probably not in the new system....a person would have to exit and reenter to get the data added....poorly designed system in my not so humble opinion. Oh well, glad it works for some.