90 Day Online Report - Utopia

I've spent the last hour unsuccessfully doing my 90 day report online. I got as far as pressing the submit button, but nothing happened.

While I was looking for my nationality in the drop down box, I noticed that "Utopia" is listed as an option.

I really must visit someday.

post-234880-0-23527200-1437989964_thumb.

Edited by blackcab
  • Like 2

Would help to let us know WHAT your nationality is.

Utopia tongue.png Quite likely a (forgotten) test entry for the developers.

If you are from the USA then DON'T search for "USA".

Its "American/อเมริกัน".

Edited by KhunBENQ

You should check that that the browser or some other program was not blocking a pop up error message or one telling you to contact your local office for info about 90 day reporting. This has happened to other people.

Perhaps Utopia is s spelling error for a country that has a similar spelling.

Perhaps Utopia is s spelling error for a country that close to it.

Very unlikely, as the Thai script matches for "Utopia".

As written, a typical developer "easter egg".

And indeed, popup blocker must be disabled for the site.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I am from Utopia, the site always accepts my online 90 days....

Seriously, use internet explorer, the site only works with stone age tech....

And the Thai text says Utopia as well, literally.

Edited by AlQaholic

That is not correct. It will work with other browsers.

It will work with Chrome and Firefox with an extension installed. The IE Tab extension works good with both of them.

That is not correct. It will work with other browsers.

It will work with Chrome and Firefox with an extension installed. The IE Tab extension works good with both of them.

Yes, I just tried to advice the easiest way to do it, As IE almost always is installed on Windows and people never bother uninstalling it but never use it, instead of downloading and installing a plugin for chrome or Firefox that you will only use once every ninety days and that may slow them down a bit (not sure about that one), I thought it would be simpler advice just to start up that old buffalo IE and just use that.

Stone age tech, nice word, will be interesting if it works with edge, just starting to come in now with windows 10

You should be getting a pop message. More than likely for a blank entry or captcha wrong.

I get the pop up message saying "For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." I click "OK" and it returns me to the entry form. What's up with that?

You should be getting a pop message. More than likely for a blank entry or captcha wrong.

I get the pop up message saying "For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." I click "OK" and it returns me to the entry form. What's up with that?

It means your record could not be found. It can also happen if the system cannot access the database.

Look at the last couple of pages in this pinned topic for more info. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

hi guys,

can the 90 day reporting be done at any where?

if my friend works in rayong, can he do 90 day reporting in bangkok chaengwattana / chamchuri square?

thank you.

A 90 day report can only be done where the extension was issued or where you have formally done a change of address to.

hi ubonjoe,

thanks for reply.

this is the 1st time that my friend is doing the 90 day reporting.

his office address is rayong, while his residential address is bangna.

can he do 90 day reporting at bangna area office or bangkok or rayong?

hi ubonjoe,

thanks for reply.

this is the 1st time that my friend is doing the 90 day reporting.

his office address is rayong, while his residential address is bangna.

can he do 90 day reporting at bangna area office or bangkok or rayong?

If he applied for and obtained his extension in Ranong he will have to do his report there. He could do it online or by mail if he still has time to do it that way.

Since is on an extension based upon working they will not allow him to change his place of residence to Bangkok or Samut Prakan if he has an address for there.