Penis Implant Pump

liquido

Gentlemen...I have gotten to the point in my life were I think i might be looking to have this proecedure done in Bangkok.I have been doing the pills for the last 15 years but now they have started to fail me..Im located in the Philippines and im leaning towards Bangkok or maybe Pattaya to have this procedure done...I was stationed at Don Muaung AFB back in the late 60's and have been back for a visit a few years back to Bangkok..My question is can anyone give me any recommendations on where to have this procedure done and if anyone has had this procedure done what has been your experience like and possible cost...I have been looking at Bumrungrad Hospital but im open for suggestions .....Life sure was differant there when I was a young buck back there in the late 60's....Any info would be greatly appreciated..................... Thanks Guys

Have you had a Male Hormone Blood Test?

If you're having ED Issues, then you must have this done first.

Get tested for: Testosterone, Estradiol (E2), & also have a CBC.

Do you have an erection when you wake up in the morning?

Having an implant really should be last on your list; there are many alternatives.

Did you have E2 tested?

High Estrogen in men can cause ED issues, even though the Testosterone level is 'normal'.

Have you thought about using Caverject instead. Although I've never tried it, I have spoken with a number of men, & they find it ok to do.

But, saying all this, I think you should exhaust all physiological components first.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/drug-alprostadil_injectable_and_transurethral/article_em.htm

http://www.livestrong.com/article/127328-high-estrogen-

Do you honestly think your funny?If you want to make jokes why not to go to the joke section...My mistalke for not originally posting in the medicle forum..

Lighten up Liqui....it was a joke.

When I had a vascectomy done years ago, the jokes I got from my mates was....challenging. smile.png

Do you honestly think your funny?If you want to make jokes why not to go to the joke section...My mistalke for not originally posting in the medicle forum..

Lighten up Liqui....it was a joke.

When I had a vascectomy done years ago, the jokes I got from my mates was....challenging. smile.png

They say a sense of humour is an aphrodisiac.. My wife is funny...

Sent from my Smoke Signals

Edited by wow64

• 2 years later...