What I Enjoy/Detest About Thai Visa Forum

fang37

Not all people are nice/wonderful/beautiful like me.

So I attach a photograph of the love of my life - a Hi-So, simple mind & gorgeous.

What's her phone number?

She is my WIFE!

OK, for a reasonable fee, a liasson can be arranged.

B50/day + meals? She has done little mileage, kept under cover when not in use & cut/polish regularly.

After remuneration is settled, contact details will be forwarded.

Your wife???? I apologise if I have made a mistake here, but I mean the very old lady in the picture. I think maybe you are at the wind up.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all people are nice/wonderful/beautiful like me.

So I attach a photograph of the love of my life - a Hi-So, simple mind & gorgeous.

What's her phone number?

She is my WIFE!

OK, for a reasonable fee, a liasson can be arranged.

B50/day + meals? She has done little mileage, kept under cover when not in use & cut/polish regularly.

After remuneration is settled, contact details will be forwarded.

Your wife???? I apologise if I have made a mistake here, but I mean the very old lady in the picture. I think maybe you are at the wind up.

No - she is the one!

Not demanding - very giving. Every man's dream?

I can't say I blame you there. They do seem to be deliberately trying to provoke people, twist what people say to use against them, stalk them straight from thread to thread and generally posting in a rather unpleasant manner. Some people let the internet make them quite angry.

Thanks for your kind words of support. More people should follow your example, and learn that it's possible to disagree in a civil manner.

Who really takes note of the so called bashers not i but i do worry about things like is the beer prices going up again and do i have enough toilet paper other than that i don't give a <deleted> hehe.

ah, a beer and a dump. living the TV dream

Off-topic, threatening, inflammatory posts and replies removed.

Please stay on the topic of the thread. That means addressing the issues presented in the post, not in making comments to or about other posters. Doing so is off-topic and your post will be removed and you could face a suspension. Digging through other member's posts and bringing them up on the forum can be considered stalking and it is against the forum rules.

You have every right to express your opinion about the topic. You may disagree, but it must be done in a civil manner.

Who really takes note of the so called bashers not i but i do worry about things like is the beer prices going up again and do i have enough toilet paper other than that i don't give a <deleted> hehe.

ah, a beer and a dump. living the TV dream

There's nothing as under-rated as a good dump, or as over-rated as a bad shag

What I like about TV is the great advice and wisdom you can find on these pages, from advice on visas, understanding the feminine psyche, and ensuring your paperwork is in order when doing your business (see previous post)

SC

Think I detest how closed minded a few members can be....

But I really enjoy reading about other peoples experiences in life, & also looking at some of the great photos of Thailand.

I'd really, really, really enjoy some pics of ladies too - but we can't have it all....gigglem.gif

There are basically two major players for social media in Thailand.

I suggest that both sides have an examination of the others' threads. Where appropriate, in the interest of the forum, a little pilfering of topics seems prudent.

I admit that have a glance at the opposition in this regard.

My favourites -

Quick jokes

Political cartoons

House construction threads.

Would I commence such threads on TV? NEVER!

I am not a funny guy. If I was, definitely - no principles on social media.