Surely there is somewhere open for a beer?

ryro88

The beergarden of Russian market soi6 Pratumnak will open as usual selling beer tonight, thats if you can put up with Russian techno music

You've just drawn the line separating what I will and won't do for a beer. Thanks for the info, though.

I am in Pattaya with my mates, I am not a drinker, and I have no time for people who cannot go a day without a drink,but it is way out of order closing the bars for two nights running.

What about the people who come to Pattaya for a long weekend? The Thai government are way out of order on this one.

..hang in there kid. You only have to suffer for 8 more hours.

That pop of the cap snapping off of your beer, along with that fizzy aroma of barley and hops in a frosty bottle of golden pleasure ...is just soooo close.

I can smell it...can you? That little zesty, cool spray of treasure is just a whiff away.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif You! are a very sadistic human being cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

There are about 29 7-11's in my soi (OK I am exaggerating) and 2 no-name shops. No-name shop 1 (Actually it does have a name but you know what I mean) is closed. No-name shop 2 (actually no name) is open. Hubby is keeping nicks while grandma flogs out the beers!

Alcoholism is a nasty disease, and one can actualy watch them in Pattaya, and also see some on here. Craving and dependancy needs immediate address, and it will save you are a fortune too. Some expats in Pattaya dont normaly see daylight, these are very sad individuals, and also have mood swings that make them lose friends too.

....'bad habits are not diseases'-though they may produce serious health conditions...

this afternoon i was walking up soi 4 to Hanrahans to have lunch(fish and chips, nice) young Aussie guy on his phone talking to his mate, realy in a state, trying to find a bar that was open, i had a wry smile.

Oh well not long now just over 5 hours and it's back on the Amber nectar smile.png

I started drinking 18 minutes before your post. Now it's well after midnight and my friends and I are pissed. Farangs 4 Thailand 0, Buddha days are just a day of doing things differently.

Stop drinking, time to do some excercises and get rid of that fat body , change your lifestyle now before it's too late.

It's never too late, even for an alcoholic.

How sad that you are so addicted that a one-day abstinence will do you harm. You should see a doctor!

How sad that you feel the need to lecture. You should have a drink!

If that's a lecture then it is surely the shortest lecture in history.

But then again, if you're a drunk too I can understand your short attention span.

How sad that you are so addicted that a one-day abstinence will do you harm. You should see a doctor!

But then again, if you're a drunk too I can understand your short attention span.

And what is your excuse for being a nob?coffee1.gif

Surely you're not that dependent?

Surely you're not that sad ... ?

I think you will find that there are more people out there who cannot go a day without alcohol than you imagine. I have a friend who is absolutely terrified of the shops being not allowed to sell alcohol if he has not bought in advance.

There are a lot of alcoholics out there. You would be surprised.

Not at all. And no probs getting an ale in my province during the past two days. That's in my village and in 'town'.

Is it that difficult to go a couple of days without a alcoholic drink? Looks like many TV members have a drinking problem. Just in case you don't know and you're interested trying to solve your drinking problem, their is a AA chapter in Pattaya.

And what is your excuse for being a nob?coffee1.gif

A bit overly sensitive there MZurf. Back to your beer!