New DIY Store in Buriram

Pormax

It is not often that I heap praise on a store but the new Global Home DIY Store in Buriram ticks all the boxes for me.

Very well laid out.

Exceptional help and service from the staff ()which are in abundance) from the minute you walk into the store, even to someone taking your trolley to your car and loading your purchases.

The staff also seem very knowledgable about thei products in the section they look after.

Also no problems in returning items within the 30 days of purchase.

I used to go to HomePro but this store beats it hands down.

We have one here in Mukdahan, love the place.

Though I do wish they had more hardware bits and pieces. Simple things like a decent variety of screws, fastens etc.

Can't really complain though, never seen so much paint anywhere.

Craighj

Global house, I assume that is the one you have in mind, has a very large assortment of the cheapest Chinese crap you can think about.

Hello Anthony; .........................................No I wont bother!

Global house, I assume that is the one you have in mind, has a very large assortment of the cheapest Chinese crap you can think about.

Hello Anthony; .........................................No I wont bother!

Why not bother, give it a go apologist

• 4 weeks later...

I've shopped and bought items at six different Global House Stores including the Buriram Global House. I've paid the Global House delivery fees to my home in a town North of Buriram and to a village near Hau Fai. Curtain Rods were less money at the Buriram Global House than I priced at the Buriram Homepro. But for serious power tools or a good selection of name brand hand tools I shop at family owned builders merchants that are the authorized repair facilities for name brand tools. I bought a Stanley Bailey 12 - 004 hand plane today at a promotional price from a store owner who understands and speaks Thai and English. Home Pro in Buriram has at least two staff who speak English, but that had not been my personal experience at the Buriram Thai Watsadu store or the Buriram Global House after 5p.m. The Buriram Global House was not able to arrange for a ready mix concrete truck delivery to my village house while a family owned store could easily arrange for a concrete bucket on a crane to provide ready mix concrete this Monday. I had to pay extra for the crane and the bucket but the ready mixed price was lower than I was quoted by CPAC and BestPac in Buriram.

post-20604-0-01613000-1440607809_thumb.j

post-20604-0-12675500-1440607908_thumb.j

post-20604-0-21667800-1440607964_thumb.j

I've shopped and bought items at six different Global House Stores including the Buriram Global House. I've paid the Global House delivery fees to my home in a town North of Buriram and to a village near Hau Fai. Curtain Rods were less money at the Buriram Global House than I priced at the Buriram Homepro. But for serious power tools or a good selection of name brand hand tools I shop at family owned builders merchants that are the authorized repair facilities for name brand tools. I bought a Stanley Bailey 12 - 004 hand plane today at a promotional price from a store owner who understands and speaks Thai and English. Home Pro in Buriram has at least two staff who speak English, but that had not been my personal experience at the Buriram Thai Watsadu store or the Buriram Global House after 5p.m. The Buriram Global House was not able to arrange for a ready mix concrete truck delivery to my village house while a family owned store could easily arrange for a concrete bucket on a crane to provide ready mix concrete this Monday. I had to pay extra for the crane and the bucket but the ready mixed price was lower than I was quoted by CPAC and BestPac in Buriram.

Shop there or work there? 555