The Three Card Trick

Ned

Ever seen the look on a person's face when they realise they've been dudded on the three card trick. Or the pea under the three cups? After Sept 19 I think we're going to see that look on a lot of people's faces.....especially farang faces.

For practical jokes and magical tricks, there is a vendor on Pattaya 2nd Road, one hundred yards beyond Kiss breakfast restaurant, on the same side, going towards Pattaya Tai.

He has a variety of magical tricks on sale, including card tricks and the 'pea under the 3 cups'; reasonably priced and hours of fun for the whole family, kids included. Also the black face soap guarantees to 'break the ice at parties'.

Ever seen the look on a person's face when they realise they've been dudded on the three card trick. Or the pea under the three cups? After Sept 19 I think we're going to see that look on a lot of people's faces.....especially farang faces.

Care to expand on this?

What on earth are you talking about?

Whoaaaa dude . . . . signs of Cheech and Chong here . . .

<cliche> I hear what you're saying. So far, so good, but time will tell. </cliche>

....and you'll be able to look back and say "aha! see? *i* knew better."

genius plan.