New B300mn Phuket mall to open in January

Lite Beer

Looks like this place isn't going to be finished by last January as building seems to have stopped. I'd guess that they were going to be use traders' deposit money to fund the project and not too many people signed up. This has happened many times before.

Also it seems that Blu Pearl is no longer going to be built and the new Central at the old Thai Naan site seems very slow.

What's going on? All the authorities tell us about the huge increase in tourist numbers. Do Central and The Mall Group, the big players in Thailand's retail industry, know something the TAT don't? Like Chines tour groups don't spend very much!

Something's happening now at the site where BluPearl was to be built. This is the large plot of land to the west of Billion Plaza.

Drove past there today, and noticed a lot of plastic marking tapes laid out through the trees, along with signs that look like measurements for building something. No trees have been cut yet, but it seems they're getting ready to build something there very soon.

Looks like this place isn't going to be finished by last January as building seems to have stopped. I'd guess that they were going to be use traders' deposit money to fund the project and not too many people signed up. This has happened many times before.

Also it seems that Blu Pearl is no longer going to be built and the new Central at the old Thai Naan site seems very slow.

What's going on? All the authorities tell us about the huge increase in tourist numbers. Do Central and The Mall Group, the big players in Thailand's retail industry, know something the TAT don't? Like Chines tour groups don't spend very much!

I saw major building there yesterday. Maybe finished next January?

Maybe they only work on Sundays!

Really, the last few times I've passed, including twice today, it's been totally devoid of any workers.

I was just as surprised as you'd have been