Emergency call for Blood type O-negative!

konjianghai

Hello,

As i saw on my feed in Facebook today a women is in need for blood type O-Negative. Her daughter posted a emergency call as her mother kidney is only working at 3 % right now.

Please kindly if anybody can and want to donate your blood this could save her life and family.

You can contact her daughter by phone at 096-040-2359 (Poi).

Thank you so much for letting me post this topic and also for helping to save a life.

Konjianghai

The kidneys are important organs with many functions in the body, including producing hormones, absorbing minerals, and filtering blood and producing urine. While they are important and kidney failure can be fatal, a human only needs one.

So what happened to the other one, but gl maybe the doctor or hospital can help with that blood group i'm sure.

The kidneys are important organs with many functions in the body, including producing hormones, absorbing minerals, and filtering blood and producing urine. While they are important and kidney failure can be fatal, a human only needs one.

So what happened to the other one, but gl maybe the doctor or hospital can help with that blood group i'm sure.

I don't know in what categories her kidney failure is. As the daughter did not posted much details about it.

Maybe you're not aware that blood type O-negative is very rare in Asia. Westerners with this blood type are more in numbers.

I don't think they have enough O negative otherwise she would not posted for help.

Thank you for your kindness. I hope someone can help her and her family.

Yellowishes

Don't be to sure, o negative is rare in thailand