Badly behaved tourists.

Thesticle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans, always! Rude and arrogant and really do believe they are "exceptional" and every other nation envies them.

You are so Original, a Hater of americans and what god forsaken country are you from,can only Guess...

A lot of Ignorant people confuse us with Canadians

Edited by Nice Boyd

Americans, always! Rude and arrogant and really do believe they are "exceptional" and every other nation envies them.

Total Bs.

Americans are good people.

I have worked with the Americans for many years in the past and

been in there homes and met there families.

Great people, I have loads of respect for them.

Your wrong.

Total Bs.

Your wrong.

a lot of Americans , do not like it's Govt, Religions, it's a Huge Country,so we all don't think alike, being Envied,land of the free crap (a joke) , I don't think it enters our minds, Americans are a Bit Naive, when it comes to International Issues , San Francisco raised myself

A lot of the USA "city types" are rude and arrogant but I don't think they think they are exceptional or that anyone envies them, think you got a bit carried away with that one Eddie, especially New Yorkers but in my experience they also have big generous hearts too.

On the other hand most Americans I have had the pleasure of meeting up with have been great family men with a huge appetites for life including having a high work ethic and mostly very patriotic

Unfortunately they (The Yanks) suffer as we do in the UK from successive Governments that lack ethics , morality and a back bone .

As far as International politics are concerned I am overwhelmed with so much BS that I have opted out of any interest other than will my state pension be being paid upto my death

Edit Spilled my whisky

Edited by n210mp

I stand by everything I say, in my 49yrs travelling the world that is my experience.

Very funny, did you get past the garden gate. on your travels.

If you had said that most Americans had big gob, I would have agreed.

but you did not. you just salagged them off.

Your wrong.

Edited by onemorechang

Total Bs.

Your wrong.

Fact is there are good and bad people in every country and most of the slagging off is just to feel superior themselves. People who slag off other people without a real base (like acting like a whole nationality acts the same way) usually haven't amounted to anything in their own life and see this as a way to feel good about themselves.

Just look at yourself and ask, am I the same as everyone else from my nationality. For me the answer is clearly no as we are all different. Otherwise why did you make friends with some people in your country and not others if they are all the same.

Another post using derogatory term for Pakistani people has been removed, this topic has developed into nothing more than an excuse to bash other nationalities other than your own and is now closed

//CLOSED//