Enroachment of Government Land

toenail

...I read last week where the government had demolished more illegal beach buildings in Phuket. What ever happened to the buildings that were found to be illegal on the shore line of Pattaya bay or on government land? --I am referring when (a couple months ago) the deputy mayor of Pattaya, Mr. Ronnakit was accompanied with Mr.Itthowut Thitiworn (director of the engineering division of Pattaya), a lawyer representing Pattaya and 12 operators who owned buildings in Walking Street Pattaya to discuss the illegal extensions of the their building. Mr.Ronnakit said that parliament had ordered 101 buildings in Walking Street, South Pattaya to be dismantled to renovate Pattaya Beach according to the study case of JICA institution of Japan. Then there is also the Royal Cliff building that partly sets on govenment land (which I call Buddha Hill) which the city did not have an idea how this was permitted after all the papers were properly clarified.

I realize there deeds/ permits were under investigation, but how long does this take for a decision?