Did You First Come to Thailand for the Sex Trade?

NoshowJones

Well did you? When I first came to Thailand, although I knew about the Bars, and the sex trade, I knew nothing about barfines and how it worked, I did not pay any attention

to it because as a non drinker, I had no interest in going to the bars, although I did come for the girls.

About the third girl I met, she was not poor as she had a brand new Vigo, everytime she bought something, ie top up her phone, get fined 500 Bt for traffic offense etc, she

kept asking me to pay, there was not a lot of money involved, but I got rid or her, this was after I paid for two three day trips to Kanchanaburi.

I was alone and the trip started the following day, if I knew how the barfine system worked, I would have went in to a bar and barfined some girl for four days, I would have

had sex with her, but not without a condom.

Did you come to Thailand for the bars and to barfine girls?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No have never been to a girlie bar and knew almost nothing about them when I firest came, still havent been now almost 10 years later, never been to nana or soi cowboy etc

I have been in a few bars in Pattaya with some mates, but that was to go up and sing and play with the band, I have walked through Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy

only to catch the atmosphere, but have never paid for sex, but never been against it either as long as no one is doing anything against their will.

No. There are too many decent gals who are nurses and school teachers etc. to mess with a bar girl.

Cheers.

That's also the way I see it, I never met any school teachers or nurses, but shop and market workers were

my main conquests. I still make a point of seeing one ten years later when I'm in Pattaya, but only to say hello.

I came originally for the women. Didn't want girlfriend or relationship back then. Ended up settling down with a fun loving girl and been together 10 years now.

If I were single these days I would be looking at new places as the girls have gone down in standard and attitude.

Btw to answer the op's question ...yes I did...but one thing I haven't figured out until now is that I paid the bar fine and the first night but nothing after??? Even got invited to their home,got food and drinks,laundry made and never asked for further payment???

For the record - I'm not gay. Neither am I religious, married to a controlling farang woman, or any of the other rather tedious responses trotted out every time somebody dares to mention that they're not particularly interested in Thai women.

Lets keep this on topic for once.

Edited by SoiBiker

Nope.

Neither did I, but I did come for the ladies, and have been with mine now for about ten years.

The local women had nothing to do with why I came here, and I've never got involved with them in any way.
Yes mate you already told us no need to tell us twice

I was a university student and just shy of my 21st birthday with no previous knowledge of prostitution. I had a free pass for a trip through Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Manila where I met interesting people and they took me to interesting places and I ended up sleeping with a number of girls around my age, mainly in Thailand.

I was young and willing to share so I stayed single and active for more than 20 years in Bangkok before I decided to swear off my life of debauchery. I never discriminated based on class or background, only how pretty they were. In my mid-forties I looked around and decided I didn’t want to be “one of those old guys” we looked at disparagingly in our youth.
It was around that time I met my wife and we have now been together for 18 years and I have never looked back to the life I left behind.

I came for low cost of living. Being a non drinker and non smoker I find ,women the world over are easy to get,but thai women are definitely more feminine and a joy to be around more so than women from many other countries.

I suggest you havent tried out Vietnam....Give it a go, you most probably wont come back to Thailand....

I came for low cost of living. Being a non drinker and non smoker I find ,women the world over are easy to get,but thai women are definitely more feminine and a joy to be around more so than women from many other countries.

I suggest you havent tried out Vietnam....Give it a go, you most probably wont come back to Thailand....

The eyes on those Hanoi gals are captivating.