Did You First Come to Thailand for the Sex Trade?

NoshowJones

I see the beta males (wife keeps their balls in her handbag) types are discussing equal relationships, respect, candle lit dinners, enjoying women's company in relation to western women. Things are bad in Thailand if you miss western women.

Spare Us ha ha . . . .

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the beta males (wife keeps their balls in her handbag) types are discussing equal relationships, respect, candle lit dinners, enjoying women's company in relation to western women. Things are bad in Thailand if you miss western women.

Spare Us ha ha . . . .

cheesy.gif

Alpha male emasculation if

I've ever heard it. Don't be

afraid, little boy - strong

women won't bite your little

pee wee

Spare Us ha ha . . . .

cheesy.gif

Alpha male emasculation if

I've ever heard it. Don't be

afraid, little boy - strong

women won't bite your little

pee wee

Actually, Thai women have been known to do this and worse...shock1.gif

It only really makes sense if you consider sex to be the only thing women have to offer. For those of us who actually like women and enjoy their company, we might pay for dinner because we enjoy eating dinner with a woman, rather than considering it a down-payment on a later sexual encounter.

So you pay for company with a woman, rather than sex with a woman.

It's still hiring her, no matter what use you make of her time.

It only really makes sense if you consider sex to be the only thing women have to offer. For those of us who actually like women and enjoy their company, we might pay for dinner because we enjoy eating dinner with a woman, rather than considering it a down-payment on a later sexual encounter.

So you pay for company with a woman, rather than sex with a woman.

It's still hiring her, no matter what use you make of her time.

Sorry Mae, but I'm with SoiBiker on this one, women have a lot more than sex to offer, and I have often taken women for a drink or meal, even women I was not sexually attracted to. Back in Scotland, I always preferred female company to men, always been known in the country music circle as a ladies man. I just cannot see how that is hiring them.

Although I was a professional musician, I was never in to one night stands. I only had sex when in a relationship, and that was often. Any girl I was going out with had to accept that I preferred

female company to men.

If you buy a bloke a pint, is he your employee?

Not everything is a transaction.

When you come to Thailand with the perception that everyone has a price....then everything is a transaction.

Of course it really sorts those who are emotionally redundant and insecure.

First time not as a sex tourist, I did not know about bar fines and what was on offer, took me 3 days before I realized you can take the girls from the bar to your room.

I had never paid for sex before and I was very uncomfortable the first barfine girl I took. I admit the 2nd trip was as a sex tourist and I had a ball, the more I came here I frequented the bar area's less and less.

If you buy a bloke a pint, is he your employee?

Not everything is a transaction.

But most male/female interactions where you aren't related by blood, usually are.

For you, maybe.

For those of us who view women as fellow human beings, not so much.

I was in a bar one time when I was a young man and all these guys were buying me drinks.......laugh.png

Stay out of boystown then unless you want to get drunk free.

That was the problem. I didn't see it as a transaction but that was not the majority opinion.facepalm.gif

It took me 3 years in Bangkok before I went to Cowboy, I walk through there a few times and thought it was a filthy place with filthy guys and girls.

Then I was with a client, he ready wanted to go, so I did since he was a high value customer.

I was hooked for about 6 months, was going in there 3 times a week and sometimes more.

Bored of it all now, but I can see why guys love that scene.

Starky there is nothing wrong with anyone saying anything twice, three times or ten times, if a poster mentions the same thing he has mentioned before, and it's to do with the topic,

what is the problem? There are plenty of posters going through this topic, and other topics, and reading things for the first time.

No problem mate I just thought it a little redundant. Most posters on would be well aware of soi bikers attitude about subjects like this and his holier than thou attitude. So I thought it would be obvious he didn't come here for the girls as he makes his thoughts on the subject quite frequently. Lovely of you to jump in for him it's really quite touching. Cheers
I'm not holier than anyone. Live your life however you want.
Cheers SB and even though my opinions frequently differ from yours at least you are a man of your own convictions.

It takes different strokes, as they say.

It's not really a moral conviction - the idea just doesn't really appeal to me. What I really don't understand is why some people find it hard to accept that people hold different opinions to their own. Look at all the recent posts here saying that anyone who claims not to partake is lying, for example. What's that all about?

Totally agree SB. Although I didn't first arrive here exclusively for the women it was certainly on the list. I grew out of that scene 10 years ago. I don't know why people would call others liars seems presumptuous to me. Having said that though, even though I believe that many have come here and never indulged, I find it a little hard to believe those that say they came here and had no knowledge whatsoever of the existence of bars and working girls even if they didn't partake.

I knew Thailands reputation about working girls and bars before I came here, but if you read my post again, I said I did not know about the barfine system

and how it worked.

I did not know you could just go into a bar, sit down, and you will soon be joined by a girl, buy her a lady drink, pay the bar for how long you want to take her,

and off you go, don't insinuate I am not telling the truth. I ended up going on a three day trip alone, because I did not know how the bar system worked.

Paranoid much? I wasn't even referring to your post Possum. I also clearly stated that I would never presume to call anyone a liar,or even insinuate such. Flick back through the thread and you may be able to deduce the posters I was referring to. Lighten up champ. Cheers.

Starky there is nothing wrong with anyone saying anything twice, three times or ten times, if a poster mentions the same thing he has mentioned before, and it's to do with the topic,

what is the problem? There are plenty of posters going through this topic, and other topics, and reading things for the first time.

No problem mate I just thought it a little redundant. Most posters on would be well aware of soi bikers attitude about subjects like this and his holier than thou attitude. So I thought it would be obvious he didn't come here for the girls as he makes his thoughts on the subject quite frequently. Lovely of you to jump in for him it's really quite touching. Cheers
I'm not holier than anyone. Live your life however you want.
Cheers SB and even though my opinions frequently differ from yours at least you are a man of your own convictions.

It takes different strokes, as they say.

It's not really a moral conviction - the idea just doesn't really appeal to me. What I really don't understand is why some people find it hard to accept that people hold different opinions to their own. Look at all the recent posts here saying that anyone who claims not to partake is lying, for example. What's that all about?

Totally agree SB. Although I didn't first arrive here exclusively for the women it was certainly on the list. I grew out of that scene 10 years ago. I don't know why people would call others liars seems presumptuous to me. Having said that though, even though I believe that many have come here and never indulged, I find it a little hard to believe those that say they came here and had no knowledge whatsoever of the existence of bars and working girls even if they didn't partake.

I knew Thailands reputation about working girls and bars before I came here, but if you read my post again, I said I did not know about the barfine system

and how it worked.

I did not know you could just go into a bar, sit down, and you will soon be joined by a girl, buy her a lady drink, pay the bar for how long you want to take her,

and off you go, don't insinuate I am not telling the truth. I ended up going on a three day trip alone, because I did not know how the bar system worked.

Paranoid much? I wasn't even referring to your post Possum. I also clearly stated that I would never presume to call anyone a liar,or even insinuate such. Flick back through the thread and you may be able to deduce the posters I was referring to. Lighten up champ. Cheers.

No problem mate.

Yes. And it is the only reason I continue to go. I have no other reason to visit.

So you're a sex tourist that abuses the little thai ladies then , disgrace.

So you are saying that people who use prostitutes are abusing them, there is nothing wrong with prostitution provided no one

is getting hurt and no one is getting abused.

IMO. the vast majority of Farangs using prostitutes, whether by barfine, massage parlour, or off the street, treat the girls with respect.

You are very wrong to say in general that sex tourists are "abusing the little Thai ladies".

There may well be long term health issues, both physical and mental, from many careers - a professional soldier, window washer, diver, or fireman for example. That decision is up to the individual doing the job to decide.

Indeed. But this thread is about the sex trade - and I was addressing the idea that nobody is being hurt.

Can you say with such confidence that no one is getting hurt, though? There may well be long term health issues, both physical and mental, from a career in prostitution.

No I am not saying no one is getting hurt, I am saying that in most cases Farangs treat prostitutes with respect, your last sentence is certainly spot on.