Cracks in Carai passover bridge are not dangerous at all, Thai officials say

webfact

Cracks in Carai passover bridge are not dangerous at all, officials say
By Coconuts Bangkok

crack2.jpg
Photo: Morning News

BANGKOK: -- After motorists reported several concrete cracks in the passover bridge at Carai intersection, officials stated yesterday that no one is in danger.

Despite meter-long cracks at the barrier and under the bridge which lies atop Ngam Wong Wan road, motorists can still use the bridge normally as its structure is unaffected, said Nonthaburi Highway Department Director Phonthep Lertwanich.

"The structure that support the bridge can still handle the weights of vehicles, so citizens can be confident that they will be safe.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/08/11/cracks-carai-passover-bridge-are-not-dangerous-all-officials-say

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-08-11

Ha, Ha...Famous last words if ever there was.

I will bet you those same Thai officials will be very difficult to find, if and when the bridge does collapse from those "not dangerous at all" cracks in the bridge.....As in, the same bridge they stated as being not dangerous at all..... As in ..NO, NO......not the other bridge but the one you guys, yes you guys, said was not dangerous at all.........get it???

Cheers

Thai quality ... Use it a few times and throw it out ... Most expensive country in the World with many things considering how long Things last ...

I would not use that bridge for sure but I will say in advance ... RIP to the unfortunate