New Asus Zenfone for Thailand?

racyrick

found this on the net dated 09 August, 2015

Asus made the headlines as well, thanks to a total of three new devices. The Zenfone 2 Deluxe brings new styling to the current Asus lineup and the Zenfone 2 Laser comes boasting improved camera performance. The third new device is the Zenfone Max, which comes with a whopping 5,000 mAh battery pack.

http://www.gsmarena.com/week_32_in_review_galaxy_note_5_new_asus_zenfone_and_xperia_phones-news-13428.php

found this on the net dated 09 August, 2015

Asus made the headlines as well, thanks to a total of three new devices. The Zenfone 2 Deluxe brings new styling to the current Asus lineup and the Zenfone 2 Laser comes boasting improved camera performance. The third new device is the Zenfone Max, which comes with a whopping 5,000 mAh battery pack.

http://www.gsmarena.com/week_32_in_review_galaxy_note_5_new_asus_zenfone_and_xperia_phones-news-13428.php

Saw that as well, but there have been many different models and specs released and most of them never come to Thailand

Forget this shiiite, I will never buy any Asus phone until the rest in my life. Even my maid didn't want it for free !

Yes. I am sure you are right. I have heard the same about Samsung and particularly Apple phones. Yet, suckers keep buying them, even though someone got a bad one once, or didn't understand how to use it. Semaphore anyone?

The only item that Asus should improve upon IMO is the battery life since the internal, non swappable battery

that comes in every Zenfone sucks & you have to join the "Brick Brigade" and purchase/carry around an

extra battery pack if you're a heavy user.

Other than that...the Zenfone is about as good as any others and a fair bit cheaper too.

Heard the "New Zen Coming" is actually the Zen Pad Tablet and not a phone.

Time will tell as there are many new items Asus is releasing in the zen phone line and Pegasus, but looks like only other countries.

Thailand has never been important to Asus as evidenced by never having an official release party or event.