color

tardelli

Are Thai people skin Racist ?

i have some african origin but european citizen friends

and some Thai girls try to look down him only about his darker skin color !?

they mean to him that he lie ;he were not from europe like that) very stupid commends like that )

but when they say that ;They forget about their own dark black skin color) to look at the mirror first) if so ?

and they probably has no idea about imigrants; cause never been abroad too ) just racistic .

i think as soon as possible : Thai education minister need let definitly to teach the Thai Children

what Racism meaning... they even dont know this meaning i guess.

its very rude and hurt some good people sometimes ;

Thailand is a Touristic country .

Edited by tardelli

It is not racism....dark skin is considered as looking ugly. Most European think that bright white skin is looking ugly, not racist as well.

I like to stay in the sun, but it needs a long time to get some nice brown color and wife only tells me how ugly I look. I didn't change race.....

My wife when in the sun get dark very fast....looking concerned in the mirror and put some whitening cream.

it is the color not the race. That he can't come from Europe is plain silly. There are a lot Thais in Europe and the second or third generation will call themself European....that should be easy to understand. I think such problems "and some Thai girls" happens mostly in the bar low education environment.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

CLOSED