Wind-up drivers beware! Motorist to be fined 2000 Baht for this tacky car decor

webfact

Oh another fine example of prioritization of whats important. , seriously, there's no other shit that needs addressing in this country on the roads? I assume the daily fatality rate is now at zero and dangerous driving just doesn't happen anymore. Great.

Banning drivers who "wind me up" that'd be a neat trick which I would support.

These retards have to be somewhat "SEEN" as doing something rather than Actually doing something, banning the junk on the car provides them a tangible excuse, they never for one minute try and educate a driver, open a driving school, ban the dipshit retards driving kids school buses that break the law, no way, that does not provide visibility, the biggest problem on the Thai roads is not Honda trashy cars with stupid crap stuck on them, but the stupid bloody untrained Thai drivers hidden away inside! It is a bit like Thailand when you look at it, everything looks great and funny on the outside, but scratch the surface and whoah! is that a festering turd in there?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family of 3 killed in East Pattaya Road Crash

And some CLOWN is concerned about Tacky Cars..........Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!1

crash-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A family of 3 were on their way to see relatives to celebrate Mother’s Day on Wednesday Morning but all lost their lives as their car collided head-on with a truck in East Pattaya.

crash-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A family of 3 were on their way to see relatives to celebrate Mother’s Day on Wednesday Morning but all lost their lives as their car collided head-on with a truck in East Pattaya.

Another statistic. Driver of BMW wanted to pass a slower moving vehicle and did not see the truck approaching in the opposite lane. That's it.

As if taking care of one issue prevented them from taking action on the other...

You'll be real dismayed to hear they're enforcing drunk driving laws in cars at the very same time motorcycles kill 10x as many people as cars. What are they thinking???

I understand they're thinking about offering classes in walking and chewing gum at the same time, too. Because, being Thai- it's a lacking skillset, according to many TVF posters.

Seriously??............but driving these little pieces of crap at 160kph is ok?

Sorry,

did somebody overtake you with a small, relatively cheap car in your expensive BENZ or BMW ?

Reminds me of many years ago when I drove my Corvette at a local rally at an abandoned Naval Air Station and got trounced by a box-stock Honda Civic. I beat him on acceleration, but he was a much better driver. Quite humbling...

Good, Fine them. They look ridiculous anyway.

well , then you should be fined because you are a distraction to normal people ....ehhh .... kinda a blowhard ....

yes , lets say 1.000 b for each word makes 7.000 b ! as farang that should be the double, then 14.000 ! be happy , mister Idiablo , you are safe with the punctuation biggrin.png animal !