Swimming pool lights

Curious? .....and what was the quote from the "normal company" to change a bulb?blink.png

It's not to change the bulb, but the whole light fitting, (10 of them).

Quoted cost 14,900 each x 10 for the LED's with transformers. I found them online for under 10,600.

Plus fitting fee.

TSP Swimming Pool Co. Ltd.
44/34-35 Maenam, 077 247 550, [email protected]

Almost opposite Maenam Post Office. I think they have a sign outside with "Astral Pools", a brand they represent. Normally you can obtain something like wholesale price, and they have contact to service personel to install.

Try Suppot electric , I bought my pool lights from there. A lot cheaper then the one oppsite the post office. Mine not LED, but to give you an example, bulb at the one mentioned above Bht 225.00 @ Suppot's Bht 28.00 , same light, same box etc... big difference.biggrin.png

LED lights & fittings from memory around the 6 mark, could be wrong but worth checking.

Edited by Rooo

• 4 weeks later...
Just for info.

I was going to renew my LED pool lamp to other day – the whole lot, as it got water inside after 5 years (probably kids using is as stair) – and tried first to check price at Suppot Electric, as Roo kindly had suggested. A complete white LED lamp, 12V, 28 cm Ø (diameter) was 5,300 baht.

At my usual supplier a bit closer to Maenam, TSP Swimming Pool, a similar lamp (and the same model as I had) was 27 percent cheaper, 3,835 baht...

There might be other differences on other type of products, which Suppot or others may be cheaper with, so always worth checking more than one place. thumbsup.gif