need to hire a khun

HLover

Can't believe this thread is still alive.

Hopefully dying a quick death as the racial references were as unoriginal as a morning defecation.

Well old chap, Its you to blame,you are the OP. And you posted it just just for the reason you have stated.

Tell me why do you want to hire one?

............ It used to be Handsome man.............sadly its now Papa.........wub.png

I just can not get used to it----even though some addressing me could be Lan Sao ...........

I had Papa for a long time now its Pa I think the end is near

Hopefully dying a quick death as the racial references were as unoriginal as a morning defecation.

Well old chap, Its you to blame,you are the OP. And you posted it just just for the reason you have stated.

Read the OP, I said I was referred to as "khun" after hiring some people for a job. There was no race reference, I just didn't phrase it as a question.

Regards to using the word coon and references to owning one or seeing them around some soi in BKK, that is hillbilly humour=stupid.

So blame another, genius.

Read the OP, I said I was referred to as "khun" after hiring some people for a job. There was no race reference, I just didn't phrase it as a question.

Regards to using the word coon and references to owning one or seeing them around some soi in BKK, that is hillbilly humour=stupid.

So blame another, genius.

Bullxxxx. You know what you were up to. Any way there are many hanging around Banana Plaza. Also plenty of unemployed throughout BKK

And using the word coon is disgraceful,I think you are trying to hang something on the wrong poster. I did not use that word,and also I think you have got the wrong end of the stick. ITS your post that is hillbilly,, Maybe you should change your TV name to Silly Billy