where do all the birds go when it rains here

opalred

I would be very surprised if Thai birds, feathered type, are any different to birds all over the world. Heavy rain & they find shelter.

Let Google be your friend. https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bird+shelter+in+rain&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=PprSVYfSJcidugTozqKAAg

I usually try Google before trying to find an answer here on TVF..... unless I need a laugh... or a cry.

Cheers..... Mal.

I would be very surprised if Thai birds, feathered type, are any different to birds all over the world. Heavy rain & they find shelter.

Let Google be your friend. https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bird+shelter+in+rain&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=PprSVYfSJcidugTozqKAAg

I usually try Google before trying to find an answer here on TVF..... unless I need a laugh... or a cry.

Cheers..... Mal.

Thanks Mal...I got a good laugh anyway from your post...so it looks like you have been proven correct....Keep it up...GB.(God Bless)

Aah...the feathered kind of birds...dunno

The other ones straight back to the bar...

The Dodo bird is long gone. Welcome to the age of smartphones and birds. Even humans are smart enough to come in out of the rain. They now survive without our help i.e. building birdhouses and feeding them. They will survive long after we have gluttoned ourselves into extinction.

Edited by elgordo38

I had a giggle at that. This will probably not sound funny at all since it's just an image in my head, but I have the idea of them taking a 'dust bath' and it starts raining and it turns into clay, and the angry bird look on their face.

....I'll get my coat shall I.