1 dead 1 injured in North Pattaya road crash

webfact

1 dead 1 injured in North Pattaya road crash

crash-11.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A 31 year old man is dead and a 26 year old is in a coma fighting for his life, following an early morning road crash in North Pattaya involving two motorbikes.

The crash occurred approximately 30 meters from the Pattaya 3rd Road intersection with the North Pattaya Road at 5am on Monday Morning.

Khun Griengrai aged 31 was driving his Black Honda MSX behind a Black Buell High-Powered bike, driven by Khun Supachai aged 26, who reportedly initiated a sudden U-turn maneuver, causing the two bikes to collide at high speed.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/212057/1-dead-1-injured-in-north-pattaya-road-crash-2/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-18

Drunken/drugged ? fools driving hi powered bikes at reckless speed at 5 Am deserve no sympathy.

They could, however, serve as a good example of what not to do if this picture and stroy were distributed, In Thai, to

schools.

Where does it say drunk or drugged?

How do you know they were fools?

A Honda MSX is not a high powered bike....

How can you do a U turn at a reckless speed?

At 5 am possibly going to work....

Where do you get your information from???

facepalm.gif

Have you ever cruised (slowly and carefully) through Pattaya at 5 am? If people really are going to work, why don't they leave 10 minutes earlier? I found about 10 percent of all road users in the wee hours to be reckless maniacs; though I'm not saying these two were...

Drunken/drugged ? fools driving hi powered bikes at reckless speed at 5 Am deserve no sympathy.

They could, however, serve as a good example of what not to do if this picture and stroy were distributed, In Thai, to

schools.

Where does it say drunk or drugged?

How do you know they were fools?

A Honda MSX is not a high powered bike....

How can you do a U turn at a reckless speed?

At 5 am possibly going to work....

Where do you get your information from???

facepalm.gif

Statistically, the 1st poster here is probably correct in the comments. Could be wrong, but doubtful.

We have the hi-speed info, we have the abrupt U-turn info. These 2 facts alone indicate abnormal behaviour.

Here is another speculation based on the story itself!

Coming from 3rd up to Pattaya North most likely at those hours one of the parties or even both came from one of the open all night clubs on 3rd Road running from Pattaya Klang to Pattaya Tai.

From the story... the bike bike was traveling ahead with the MSX following. how far the MSX was behind is unknown right? That we can all agree the information is not present in this story at least.

Since the big bike was ahead I'm going to say from what I've seen to regards to speed here that it was traveling well in the range of 70-80 KM/H, and most likely 5-6 Center meter from the middle of the road? All of a sudden the big bike decides to do a U-turn or course without looking, without a signal, slows down to execute the turn and BANG! the MSX following behind also traveling 70-80 but closer to the center of the road had no chance and smack straight into the big bike?

Both drivers unprotected most likely the MSX guy no helmet or both. We will never know unless the other guy wakes up from his coma! whoever that might be? I've seen this type of accident a number of times.

schools.

Perhaps drunk or drugged. I wasn't there, haven't seen the toxicology reports and don't know who read the article. I avoid calling others "fools", as I've been one many times over and am not qualified to label any as such from a mere news article.

Whether they deserve sympathy, empathy or any other human emotion, is a personal choice. However, one should possess compassion to dispense those human feelings.

Normally they would say yes or no helmets worn.

The big bike does a U turn he has had to slow down. I can personally see that the BMX was traveling behind it at a fast speed possibly trying to race the other, the big bike would have had to slow down for the U turn, the BMX guy see's it slowing down and presumably was then trying to overtake it and bang. Just my oppinion guys not stating for sure what happened. I have seen them doing this on No:. I used to have a room on this road and offten woke up at 4-5am to have a smoke on the balcony and I used to say to myself, shit he will not get to work.

Drunken/drugged ? fools driving hi powered bikes at reckless speed at 5 Am deserve no sympathy.They could, however, serve as a good example of what not to do if this picture and stroy were distributed, In Thai, toschools.

Or display photos of these accidents on some of the "many" unused advertising boards scattered beside the roads in Thailand

Macabre as that may sound.....if it saves "one" life it would be worth doing