Australian Federal Police offer to help probe Bangkok bombing

webfact

Would you care to expand your theory on what / when / where just so we all understand.

The execution for two of the "Bali 9" in Indonesia in April comes to mind. I blame the ATF for that - but they squeezed out of that one.

So seems that you condone drug smuggling and flaunting the laws of other countries, is that a fair understanding.

Quite to the contrary - that's shows no understanding whatsoever AND flawed logic - a non sequitur.

I don't agree with the death penalty for drug offences in any country. These executions could have easily been avoided.

Yes, very easily avoided, by not being the lead players in the smuggling of drugs using others to do your dirty work. They knew the penalty and ran the risk, that makes the problem entirely their own and nobody else's.

come on, guys, give the ozzies some credit.

they have successfully obliterated so many traces of own their attrocities - surely they can help the thais to do the same.

Would you care to expand your theory on what / when / where just so we all understand.

not a theory, i am afraid. right at this very moment the australian government is committing crimes against humanity under the guise of 'border protection'. in times to come, when what is being kept from us now by abbot and his boys, citing 'no comment on operational matters', we, the australians, will stand just as dumb and gullible as the germans did after ww2 when they claimed: 'we knew nothing'. the evidence is everywhere, even on our very own 'abc' websites.

they have done all the expanding that you might possibly need to change your cocky attitude.

Edited by manfredtillmann

they have successfully obliterated so many traces of own their attrocities - surely they can help the thais to do the same.

not a theory, i am afraid. right at this very moment the australian government is committing crimes against humanity under the guise of 'border protection'. in times to come, when what is being kept from us now by abbot and his boys, citing 'no comment on operational matters', we, the australians, will stand just as dumb and gullible as the germans did after ww2 when they claimed: 'we knew nothing'. the evidence is everywhere, even on our very own 'abc' websites.

they have done all the expanding that you might possibly need to change your cocky attitude.

And just what has the "border protection" issue got to do with the AFP assisting in the investigation of a bomb explosion in Bangkok.

If you want to beat your drum and promote your bandwagon regarding the current political scene in Australia go ahead, but find an appropriate thread to do it, this is or was about the AFP's assistance in BKK, just as they were of assistance in Bali some years back. So take your cocky attitude elsewhere where it might be of use and meaningful.

Quite to the contrary - that's shows no understanding whatsoever AND flawed logic - a non sequitur.

So seems that you condone drug smuggling and flaunting the laws of other countries, is that a fair understanding.

I don't agree with the death penalty for drug offences in any country. These executions could have easily been avoided.

Yes, very easily avoided, by not being the lead players in the smuggling of drugs using others to do your dirty work. They knew the penalty and ran the risk, that makes the problem entirely their own and nobody else's.

You're starting to rant now.... you are entitled to your opinions, but no matter how hard you try to push them, I don't agree with them.

You're starting to rant now.... you are entitled to your opinions, but no matter how hard you try to push them, I don't agree with them.

I don't see anything approaching a rant, just stating an opinion as you are. So lets just agree to disagree.

Lovely gesture by the Aussie government but I think the Thais may be too proud to accept such assistance

and too stupid also - its more important not to lose face than catch the culprits ...blink.png

Or take the easy no loss facing approach and blame it on those from Myanmar. Thailand, much to their distress is finally being opened . They cannot hide any more . Karma ! What goes around comes around.

The photos taken from CCTV clearly show a Westerner... I have a photo of man who looks very much like the yellow shirt backpack guy - in custody at a Thai police office...

But do not know what to make of the photos -- you people can decide ...

11259508_708100259323477_344665836775438

The photos taken from CCTV clearly show a Westerner... I have a photo of man who looks very much like the yellow shirt backpack guy - in custody at a Thai police office...

But do not know what to make of the photos -- you people can decide ...

11259508_708100259323477_344665836775438

I don't understand why he even should be questioned.

The suspect is wearing googles and probably a wig to disguis ehimself , it could be anyone , young slim guy . And not a very tall guy like most white westerners. This guy just seem to ask for some attention when you look at his social media sites

AFP might be surprised to find out who was behind the bombings. I'm sure many of us in Thailand would not be!

Yawn...

That could be read so many ways.

Was it the junta?

Was it Thaksin?

Was it the Red Shirts

Was it the Yellow shirts?

Was it Suthep?

Was it the Mad Monk?

Was it the southern insurgents?

Was it the Cambodians?

Was it the Uighers?

Was it the Rohingya?

Not really so clear, is it now?

Dont forget the Iranians who tried, unsuccessfully a while back.

Catholic Church ?

Mossad ?

CIA ?

All been suggested by TV's super sleuths

The should also open an investigation into the 2004 Tsunami and one poster had suggested this was a terrorist act as well

You sound precisely like a member of the 'better to sit on your hands and watch them drown' club, under the guise of 'compassion'.

The execution for two of the "Bali 9" in Indonesia in April comes to mind. I blame the ATF for that - but they squeezed out of that one.

If you really want to lay blame for that why not start with the old man for dobbing them in ?

or you coulkd even blame the bali 9 for smuggling drugs in a country renowned for having the death penalty and applying it to people who break those laws. I suppose the AFP were responsible for them being drug mules then eh?

Edited by starky

If you really want to lay blame for that why not start with the old man for dobbing them in ?

or you coulkd even blame the bali 9 for smuggling drugs in a country renowned for having the death penalty and applying it to people who break those laws. I suppose the AFP were responsible for them being drug mules then eh?

I do blame them or their own stupidity, shame the whole lot did not get a bullet. About 9 years ago.