Police chief believes same group of perpetrators were responsible for two bomb attacks

Lite Beer

Got clearer pictures of the "Yellow T-shirt guy" in the news this morning, seems the guy is not walking or behaving like a Thai, more like another nationality and the nose size seems to enforce that view. The news mentioned something about talking English too.

Edited by AlQaholic

It's not unusual for the police (worldwide) to put out false info regarding suspects

..so as to give them a false sense of security

I do sincerely hope this is what they are doing (false info to lull them into false sense of security), and this not just another display to typical RTP stupidity. I too want to see the perp in custody. As long as he's the right one, and not some random scapegoat. The actualy perp is a dead man walking.

So far the thai police have only confirmed its an Arab from the North East..

shades of Koh Tao..

My thoughts exactly.

It reminds me of this memorable quote in a Bkk newspaper cira 2003 that ended with a howler along the lines of "....people should be wary of men with woolly beards wearing pyjamas!" (& No I haven't just made that up!)

hair-life-of-brian-beards.jpg

The mind boggles...

Edited by evadgib

Once again a top cop comes out and says "I believe that ........ " This must be the most common phrase

ever used by Thai authorities and politicians. They only believe but dont know sweet FA. Find out some

facts before spouting rubbish theories,