Sukhumvit Road Closed Near BTS Nana Due to Suspicious Object

webfact

I'd like to see the cops in protective bomb disposal suits doing this stuff. Despite all the rhetoric, many of these guys are dedicated and put themselves in harms way too many times and it could all end very tragically.

Yes indeed, but are you willing to buy those suits? No? O.K.. Next topic...

These protective suits would be issued by the police department, which makes your sarcastic drivel totally meaningless.

I'd like to see the cops in protective bomb disposal suits doing this stuff. Despite all the rhetoric, many of these guys are dedicated and put themselves in harms way too many times and it could all end very tragically.

These protective suits would be issued by the police department, which makes your sarcastic drivel totally meaningless.

On the contrary.

If they would be "issued" by the police department as you say, why don't they have them now?

The answer is simple to anyone who has been here long enough- any budget for this has likely been zoomed. The powers that be are not willing to spend money on items like this when payments on the latest S class are a real bitch.

Oh really? You mean like uniforms, guns and motorcycles?

Thai Police are a Joke.........as well as the people and European Expats.

Can you express that thought you have in a meaningfull way. Makes zero sense

He means GAWWD bless America, Land of the free, stay beside me and guide me when i need somewhere to pee

That package that is wrapped in plastic and tape does indeed look very suspicious.

I wonder if the bombers are playing mindgames now?

Don't know about "mind games,", but there is a noticible shortage of "punters," to be found about Nana's entertainment venues today...When it goes wrong it all goes wrong in Bangkok. Stand by for the next failure to lift off....you can almost hear the clicking of the many computers cancelling their tours as we speak....sad days ahead I fear.

Will not deter me from visiting my favorite country and its wonderful people. Your hospital system is the best!

Does the Scotland Yard get it right all the time when there were bombings in the UK back then or there are just as corrupt in their thinking as what the thai police are perceived as by most farangs.

A quick search for "Guilford Four" will show how things worked in the UK. 4 suspects who were clearly not in the IRA jailed for a crime they didn't commit. A confession was even made by IRA members which were ignored.

Does the Scotland Yard get it right all the time when there were bombings in the UK back then or there are just as corrupt in their thinking as what the thai police are perceived as by most farangs.

A quick search for "Guilford Four" will show how things worked in the UK. 4 suspects who were clearly not in the IRA jailed for a crime they didn't commit. A confession was even made by IRA members which were ignored.

Same as the Renault 5 whistling.gif

Thai Police are a Joke.........as well as the people and European Expats.

So I presume all American Police and people are all A Okay then?

Just one reason why the rest of the World look upon you as arrogant know it alls - just look at your statement if you need proof!