Special bomb suspect hunting team detain a Frenchman for questioning

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go.. Gestapo time. They going to arrest everyone they see wearing a bandage on their arm? Manhunts rarely produce desired results and usually injure more innocent people than criminals.

What justification is it to to refuse boarding if a passport got wet and to be detained by immigration?

1. It did say he resembles the man wanted.

2. His passport could be so wet that it's difficult to read

3. It could be so wet that's its a story to get on a flight in a hurry.

Clear enough now?

I created this account because Nelson is my friend, he's innocent, that was a big mistake.

Maybe you can satisfy my curiosity and tell me why a Frenchman should be called Nelson. Seems like his parents were playing a very cruel joke on him

Here we go.. Gestapo time. They going to arrest everyone they see wearing a bandage on their arm? Manhunts rarely produce desired results and usually injure more innocent people than criminals.

What justification is it to to refuse boarding if a passport got wet and to be detained by immigration?

A wet passport is phony as the biometric data chip inside the passport may have been tampered with and then soaked to provide a probable cause for the malfunction.

Resemblance and wound on the arm is IMO enough to warrant at least a questioning as well as testing for explosives residue.

or, a wet passport is just wet.

sometimes occam gets it right.

Edited by HooHaa

"Police free French man after investigation shows he is not the wanted bomber"

Did that investigation involve a tape measure and when they realised he was 6 inches too tall for the suspect, they concluded it couldn't be him?

What a bunch of clowns! Look at the size of him sat down next to that officer, there is no way in hell it could have been him.

'... he resembled the wanted bomb suspect, and has wound on his right hand, same as the cloth bands worn on both arms of the bomb suspect ...' He what???​

I should have thought the first question, since he was apparently rejected over what must have been a pretty saturated passport, would have been in regard to what happened to the passport.