Police are seeking arrest warrant for suspected bomber

Lite Beer

Consider if this was well planned...it would explain some things.....

The man wore a bright yellow t-shirt....and wrist/arm bands.... it was almost like he was trying to attract attention.

I know he attached a backpack/bag to the fence...but I wonder if he was a decoy.

Who would wear a shirt like that, while doing this...and being so identifiable? Perhaps he was rushed out of the country already.

Perhaps after serving his purpose he received a bullet in the head and is now planted in a hole somewhere, never to be found alive.

Smart people do cover their tracks,

and this is Thailand.

There is always a witness no matter what..

??? Really

If only that were true... I could tell you a lot of people who should be in jail but there is no "proof" to speak off...

They have in some cases, literally gotten away with murder..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Incidently, as an aside, this blast is a big distraction from the Koh Tao trial, currently in session.

Both cases will indefinitely destroy Thailand as a Tourist destination ...

yup, just like bali got 3 visitors this year.

For all we know, this 'he' might actually be a 'she'. This person was very short and really didn't exhibit masculine motions. Then, again, they could be sitting at the bottom of the Chao Praya in a cement suit right about now.

have you contacted anyone else with this theory, i think you may have cracked it mate, dont undersell yourself, get on the phone now!

Edited by HooHaa

Come on people! Enough of the anti-Thai establishment stuff. This was an act of terrorism and we should all be doing our best to bring the perps to justice.

We each have a duty to help identify this terrorist. I am too old to recognise the Tee shirt logo this fellow was displaying, but I bet someone out there can ID it - that is enormous, what is it? where is it sold? etc. Please dump your political agendas, lets get the b******s that did this. The two other suspects are pretty clear on the CCTV, can the ex-pat community help? I hope so.

The man wore a bright yellow t-shirt....and wrist/arm bands.... it was almost like he was trying to attract attention.

I know he attached a backpack/bag to the fence...but I wonder if he was a decoy.

Who would wear a shirt like that, while doing this...and being so identifiable? Perhaps he was rushed out of the country already.

exactly.

maybe he was paid to leave a bag there...

so the real bonmbers can get off scott-free now.

youc ant rule out that this guy was a patsy.

even if the blast was NEAR to where he left his bag,, anyone could have put a pipe bomb around that fence area...

a HUGE backpack is actually a BIT OBVIOUS!!!

surely the REAL bomb would have been in less obvious bag.

The item about the taxi guy hearing an unidentified foreign language, it could be a great clue OR it could be a fake out by the bomber, who, shock and horror, could manage a short phrase in sounds of some other language AND be THAI at the same time. The Thai authorities are announcing 100 percent certainty the main suspect is not Thai. Well, perhaps he isn't, but if it's based on that one account of the taxi driver, that's hardly a matter of no doubt.

Edited by Jingthing

Wearing yellow on a Monday is an honored tradition.

Ten years ago Monday was a sea of yellow. Very few today. Why is that?

Because yellow shirts won. Red shirts are out of power. Any other political trolling questions?

Edited by lapd

Because yellow shirts won. Red shirts are out of power. Any other political trolling questions?

Surely if they'd won they would be wearing them, Its like when Chelsea win something everyone in Asia wears a Chelsea shirt. I don't think overthrowing a Government by force can be classed as winning. It just shows they could only win by cheating ,Similar to Maradona's "Hand of God" Goal against England in 86. The result stood but people thought he was a little sneaky turd

Edited by Spleen

Surely if they'd won they would be wearing them, Its like when Chelsea win something everyone in Asia wears a Chelsea shirt. I don't think overthrowing a Government by force can be classed as winning. It just shows they could only win by cheating ,Similar to Maradona's "Hand of God" Goal against England in 86. The result stood but people thought he was a little sneaky turd

The opposition only chose red because man u and Liverpool are popular. It was hilarious hearing people claiming some weird communist connection.

The opposition only chose red because man u and Liverpool are popular. It was hilarious hearing people claiming some weird communist connection.

Hahahahahaha, I didn't know that, but it makes sense So that makes the Yellow shirts Norwich supporters

Hahahahahaha, I didn't know that, but it makes sense So that makes the Yellow shirts Norwich supporters

Just basic logic. Every thai has a yellow shirt. Every Thai man loves either man u or liverpool

Hoho.

Every Thai has a yellow shirt, but most Thai men follow man u or Liverpool for decades.

A tradition for a thai? I believe he is not thai.

I think some people are overestimating the intelligence of the bomber. Anyone over the age of 10 must assume that as the centre of Bangkok in more ways than one, Ratchaprasong junction is stuffed with closed circuit cameras. It's one of the most conspicuous places in Thailand, as cameras have revealed.

There are far more discrete places without ubiquitous cameras to plant a bomb that could still have a devastating effect, ie on one of the express boats packed with tourists.

And the Taksin bridge farce, hurling the bomb in desperation, hitting a pole. Hardly the act of a seasoned and experienced terrorist.

But by having all those CTV's ensures mass media coverage - a picture tells a thousand words.

Otherwise you just have some hack reporting the story.

Incidently, as an aside, this blast is a big distraction from the Koh Tao trial, currently in session.

Both cases will indefinitely destroy Thailand as a Tourist destination ...

No, there have been other incidents and it remains business as usual.