At least 10 involved in Erawan bombing, some of them Thais, police say

webfact

10 people involved? One holding the bulb and 9 turning the room??

Come off it - the suspect arrived on a tuk-tuk and left on an MC taxi... how's that for a "group job"?!?

Maybe not 10, but i have no doubt at least a few were involved. I seriously doubt it was the skilled bomb maker who took the risk of actually placing it in position, that is much more likely some patsies job. Skilled bomb makers are probably to valued a commodity in this sick world to risk placing the bomb as well.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe for one min the guy is not a Thai. Looks like a young Karaoke dood to me. I also believe that this has been orchestrated by some kind of Student activist movement. This is surely political not religious. I believe this has anti coup written all over it. Plus the guy is wearing a wig. My opinion, who wouldn't?

I do not believe for one min the guy is not a Thai. Looks like a young Karaoke dood to me. I also believe that this has been orchestrated by some kind of Student activist movement. This is surely political not religious. I believe this has anti coup written all over it. Plus the guy is wearing a wig. My opinion, who wouldn't?

Agree it was not religious as why was the shrine not blown up also.

The blast went mainly backwards, like the bomb was placed so not to damage the sacred shrine but to blow back towards the pillar and road.

With all the conflicting stories, can anyone explain to me one thing. (maybe I'm dense). The CCTV footbage I've seen follows the guy in the yellow tee shirt in and out of the shrine and walking along a bit of the footpath.

CCTV cameras are usually static aren't they ?. So , was he under observation prior to the actual event?.

Maybe this has been covered. If so, apologies

With all the conflicting stories, can anyone explain to me one thing. (maybe I'm dense). The CCTV footbage I've seen follows the guy in the yellow tee shirt in and out of the shrine and walking along a bit of the footpath.

CCTV cameras are usually static aren't they ?. So , was he under observation prior to the actual event?.

Maybe this has been covered. If so, apologies

What you are seeing is not the raw footage, but what someone has filmed off the screen at police or CC TV headquarters. If there is sound, you will hear the footage being discussed.

People in the police and people in the government all say what they want - no co-ordination at all.

Same same.

I feel a Thai movie , coming on , soon.

More like a TV soapie, could run for months, a new story line / suspect / plot / lead, every night of the week.

Meanwhile the latest advice on solving crimes comes from the PM. The Sydney Morning Herald, in a piece by Lindsey Murdoch headlined Bangkok Bombing: PM Tells Investigators To Watch Blue Bloods, says "While Thai authorities confound the world giving conflicting accounts and theories on who was responsible for this week's deadly Bangkok bombing, Thailand's PM says they should watch the American crimes series Blue Bloods for leads.

"police investigators, especially the national police chiefs, should watch this series" Prayuth told journalists. "They will get tips, ideas and insights into their case" '

A piece by Lee Jones on the ANU website also discusses the comments: Thai junta turning tragedy to farce

Edited by Prbkk

Where did the number 10 come from??? Why not 6 or 25???

Absolutely clueless!!! Makes you really have confidence

In these "Keystone Cops"

I just had my local fortune teller read my tea leaves and they came up 10 to. Must be right. Scares me how I came up with the same number. Kismet?

To really describe the complete incompetence of the authorities in this matter, you would need to use Roget's Thesaurus, and even then you would be hard pressed to give a full and complete description.

Right, so far we have: –

– Not Thai

– Foreigners

– Part of a network

– Not part of a network

– At least 10 people involved

– False noses

– Political

– Not political

– This type of bomb never used in Thailand before.

And many different police and army folk commenting on all of the above and much more and it brings to mind words from the song by Judy Collins, which go like this.........."and where are the clowns, send in the clowns – – don't bother they're here".

And the most worrying part is, that they don't realise how dumb they are. Really scary.

Why is anyone surprised at the repeated unsubstantiated and contradictory comments from all levels of law enforcement. If you have experience in this country you would know that they all receive training in talking out their backsides through the education system. The reason this persists is because two things are true in Thailand:

It is unacceptable to say "I don't know" and it is unacceptable to question the statements of a superior, be it age rank or class.

Therefore The police are required to sound knowledgeable and the people are required to accept their statements no matter how implausible.

Apply this to all major investigations from here on in.

People in the police and people in the government all say what they want - no co-ordination at all.

Same same.

I feel a Thai movie , coming on , soon.

More like a TV soapie, could run for months, a new story line / suspect / plot / lead, every night of the week.

More likely, it will be another American made movie about Thailand where they get it all wrong, again.

Have you ever taken a speed boat from Bangkok to Phuket?

Only in American movies!!cheesy.gifclap2.gif

If he is confident that "the attackers are still in Thailand", why have they asked Interpol for their assistance?

Just more bluff, bluster and B.S from the usual incompetent suspects................

Yesterday they said they guy had already left Thailand. They really have no idea do they.

Mikey Mouse rules OK in the police force.