2 entry tourist visa cost and turnaround time in Laos

Hi all,

I'm planning to go to Vientiane to get a 2 entry tourist visa.

I understand there have been changes in the immigration regulations so I'm wondering whether the cost of this visa has changed and also what the turnaround time might be (i.e. the time between applying for a visa and getting it).

Thanks for any help smile.png

Hi,

Thanks for the form, much appreciated. I noticed on the form in the box at the bottom left there is a space - "Number of Entries Requested". I suppose it's one thing to request and another to get. Would 2 or 3 entries be within an acceptable range for Thai Immigration?

Maybe this is a naive question, but from memory, the equivalent form I filled in in Australia earlier this year, had a different layout and had spaces for 1 or 2 entries.

I just want to ensure a hassle-free experience in Vientiane smile.png

Thanks for the form, much appreciated. I noticed on the form in the box at the bottom left there is a space - "Number of Entries Requested". I suppose it's one thing to request and another to get. Would 2 or 3 entries be within an acceptable range for Thai Immigration?

Nitpick: you will be applying to a Thai consulate not Thai immigration. Different entities under different ministries.