Snails

Tywais

Mr and Mrs Duck, are the answer, I am telling you! They do all the work for you. :D

Only problem is my golden would make short work of them. :o:D

Mr Duck and my sister-in-law's dog were good friends. Or at least, the dog seemed to think so. He used to go up to Mr Duck, present his back and Mr Duck appeared to be grooming him! Of course, Mr Duck could also have been thinking "what the heck does this darn dog want and why won't he go away when I bite him?"

:D

I use Neem oil to protect specific plants from the snails, it works well the only hassle is in the rainy season you have to keep re-applying it. CIt is available in Home Pro, Lotus etc and big bottle with a Thai name followed by "111".

Aside from that I also have gotten into the habit of a daily snail patrol to find and remove them. With paractice I've come to know where they like to hide. In the bginning I was getting 30 or so at a time ,now just a couple and it's down to just 20 minutes.

My particular snails are evidentally tee-totelers, the beer trap did not work. Nor do they hiode out in any places I provide for that purpose. So I've just adapted to where they do like to hide and manually remove them along with spraying the more vulnerable plants.

I thought it was only me, but it seems everyone finding snails.

Pulled 30+ out of only 4 pots of orchids yesterday!!! I'll try the salt, failing that

I'll get some of my French relations over to stay - should make quick work of l'escargot!!!

Maybe they taste good fried with basil!

I thought it was only me, but it seems everyone finding snails.

Pulled 30+ out of only 4 pots of orchids yesterday!!! I'll try the salt, failing that

I'll get some of my French relations over to stay - should make quick work of l'escargot!!!

Maybe they taste good fried with basil!

:o

When I first searched the Internet for salt & snails, I got several recipes. :D