Knee joint pain

Tywais

Try Flexa 1500.

Available at Boots or Watson, no prescription.

Take one dose (mix with water) per day.

After about 20 days it will start to help a lot.

But you have to continue to take Flexa, otherwise the symptoms come back, of course.

Flexa 1500 might sound impressive but it is just an expensive brand of glucosamine sulfate.

There is very little or no scientific evidence that glucosamine sulfate is beneficial beyond the placebo effect ....................

But it still helps... A lot.

No more pain and no more "cracking knees" after using it.

Flexa is 50b a day. Not such a fortune to feel better.

There are cheaper brands, but the taste is not very pleasant.

There is also a more expensive brand, with some additional thing that is supposed to cure a bit, but I forgot the name.

I would recommend anyone to give it a try before to go for the injections, or decide to keep walking in pain...

Edited by gerry1011

Forgot to mention this and it might be of some interest to you......... I have found that wearing different types of footwear over here can also lead to some knee pain for me.

Seems mostly to do with the thickness of the sole/heel of whatever I'm wearing, so I have thrown out a couple of the worst offending shoes (sandal type shoes as well as others) and now just occasionally get a twinge, but probably more to do with "worn" joints and old age!!!

Look at Sketcher shoes , they have a good "bounce" in them , an air pocket or something like that ,

at first they seem weird but after a day they seem normal, it takes a lot of the impact out of walking