Thai wife wants divorce after 5 months

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

I disagree,

Relationships are never better than the first 10 bedroom encounters, after that the bedroom visits become less frequent, and the relationship slides downhill. Only the angle of the slide varies.

Good morning , lets talk about sex again .

Did you have sex last night ?

How was it ?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, or The bottom line is this.

I disagree,

Relationships are never better than the first 10 bedroom encounters, after that the bedroom visits become less frequent, and the relationship slides downhill. Only the angle of the slide varies.

So sorry to hear about your life of romantic misfortune. Wow. Must be a tough cross to bear. Some of us have had the opposite experiences. Some of us have had the great fortune of finding someone very special, who enhances, sweetens, and improves every day of our lives, and has our back 24/7. Hard to beat that feeling. I can only hope it happens for you. After many years the sex is a very secondary part of the relationship. It is about companionship, humor, kindness, love, understanding, and having someone to share things with. Pretty nice, if you can find it. Of course having said that, if there was not much there to begin with, than I agree, after 10 times having sex, it starts to feel pretty empty. But then again, that was not much of a "relationship".

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Some of us have had the great fortune of finding someone very special, who enhances, sweetens, and improves every day of our lives,

And yet, here you are in Thailand with the rest of us banging farm girls.

Usually a single mom, who wouldn't be with us if she had any other choice.

As for the relationship, my relationship with my kids is great.

Not so interested in the womb that carried them.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2015 at 6:51 PM, impulse said:

And make sure to use protection (or seek solace elsewhere and use protection) or you could end up paying for 20 years of child support for kids you get to see only occasionally.

As there is no official authority to pay out alimony in Thailand your home country's authority can not pay the alimony to Thailand because there is no such authority.

Although child support is a question of honour, it seems that the same is valid for that.

• 3 weeks later...

what ever you guys do dont do what i did my one proved to me that she did not love me from me the start have evidence of that calling me a loser to her friends i did it for my daughter to have a better education in australia but as things turned out she dumped me found another guy and kid with him they only want to emotionally blackmail you to come here through the child as they know that they are winners when they come here and have more rights and power to railroad you, I learnt by my mistake never again will i do the same thing as there is no such thing as true love only to gain something to come to your country 

what ever you guys do dont do what i did my one proved to me that she did not love me from me the start have evidence of that calling me a loser to her friends i did it for my daughter to have a better education in australia but as things turned out she dumped me found another guy and kid with him they only want to emotionally blackmail you to come here through the child as they know that they are winners when they come here and have more rights and power to railroad you, I learnt by my mistake never again will i do the same thing as there is no such thing as true love only to gain something to come to your country 
Money can't buy love, when money is involved its difficult to know if it's genuine. Let's be honest taking a thai girl back to falangland is a bad idea, they have loads more choice of men

We have no idea how much time you spent getting to know her. How long were you together, before she showed her true colors, as a crocodile, and a shark?

Get out. Get out now. Do not give her anything. Just walk away. She does not deserve any sympathy. She sounds like a clown.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

We have no idea how much time you spent getting to know her

I've never found that relevant,

Knew a woman 2 years, married her, complete disaster losing me most of the money I made in my life, never saw her again.

Knew a woman one week, married her, ended after a few years with no personal cost to myself, still see her.

Women are good at hiding their true selves many are completely cold and calculating, men are generally more open and caring.

Just my opinion.

49 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've never found that relevant,

Knew a woman 2 years, married her, complete disaster losing me most of the money I made in my life, never saw her again.

Knew a woman one week, married her, ended after a few years with no personal cost to myself, still see her.

Women are good at hiding their true selves many are completely cold and calculating, men are generally more open and caring.

Just my opinion.

Though that may apply in some cases, I think in the majority of cases, if you take you time, you are able to really see who it is, that you are getting serious with. Most women like to step up the timetable. I feel that if it is good, it is only going to get better. And if there are issues, they are usually going to manifest themselves over time. So, time is your ally. Use it. Push back. Do not allow yourself to get pressured into their timeline. 

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Though that may apply in some cases, I think in the majority of cases, if you take you time, you are able to really see who it is,

No, it's just a variation on, "I didn't meet mine in a bar' argument.

Leading onto the fantasy, "mine is different".

Concluding in, "So it can't happen to me".

Many men are in denial, but in reality, nobody can predict the future of a relationship, but the probability is every relationship will end (badly) unless one of you is lucky enough to die first. Which gives rise to the fantasy ending of, "Our perfect love would have lasted forever if only my partner hadn't died". And of course, avoiding the ugly truth that 90% of all relationships are ended by the woman's dissatisfaction or desire for 'more'.

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

No, it's just a variation on, "I didn't meet mine in a bar' argument.

Leading onto the fantasy, "mine is different".

Concluding in, "So it can't happen to me".

Many men are in denial, but in reality, nobody can predict the future of a relationship, but the probability is every relationship will end (badly) unless one of you is lucky enough to die first. Which gives rise to the fantasy ending of, "Our perfect love would have lasted forever if only my partner hadn't died". And of course, avoiding the ugly truth that 90% of all relationships are ended by the woman's dissatisfaction or desire for 'more'.

I am very sorry for your bad fortune, which has led to bitterness and a lack of trust and faith in women. The reality is, there are alot of very good ones out there who stand by their man, and some who even get better with age! Hope you are able to find some satisfaction in a relationship.

On 8/29/2015 at 2:53 PM, saakura said:

He thought he can get cheap sex with a young wife who will be subserviant take care of him. She thought she can get a rich farang husband who will build her a house and buy her a shop in return.

Sound assumptions now coming true!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2015 at 6:22 PM, willyumiii said:

Only 5 months?

You are a lucky man.

Get out now....it will cost you much than getting out later.

Why did you "buy" when it is so cheap just to rent one?

Because you can't "rent" a heart. Been with mine now 22 years.

Besides, I don't want to look ultra-pathetic, playing the field as an old man.

Yeah all sorts of responses some good, some just angry.

Have a vasectomy immediately. She can get pregnant and you'll own the spawn. A vasectomy will conclusively prove it's not yours 

Scoop up everything you have and move it out.

Then offer her an ultimatum. Divorce and 2000 USD (60k) or you are just leaving the country never to return. You don't care what happens to your credit in Thailand.

If she baulks, contact the credit agencies and send them notice you are not bound by her debts. Do it thru a lawyer.

Leave

I made a mistake to bring her to my country I was thinking for the childs education when i think about it definetely was the wrong decision there is no such think as true love and I now would never ever trust a thai woman as a partner once bitten will always be shy and back off or never visit thailand mine was cunning enough to plan everything from the beginning and was never interested in a permanent loving relationship only scammed me pretending never ever trust thai women for me

23 minutes ago, kanga09 said:

I made a mistake to bring her to my country I was thinking for the childs education when i think about it definetely was the wrong decision there is no such think as true love and I now would never ever trust a thai woman as a partner once bitten will always be shy and back off or never visit thailand mine was cunning enough to plan everything from the beginning and was never interested in a permanent loving relationship only scammed me pretending never ever trust thai women for me

Yes all 30,000,000 Thai women are just like yours. 

On 11/17/2018 at 11:25 AM, ozmeldo said:

Yeah all sorts of responses some good, some just angry.

Have a vasectomy immediately. She can get pregnant and you'll own the spawn. A vasectomy will conclusively prove it's not yours 

Scoop up everything you have and move it out.

Then offer her an ultimatum. Divorce and 2000 USD (60k) or you are just leaving the country never to return. You don't care what happens to your credit in Thailand.

If she baulks, contact the credit agencies and send them notice you are not bound by her debts. Do it thru a lawyer.

Leave

Depends on the judge in America.  I paid child support for 18 years for a child that wasn't mine. 

conclusion is thai ladies will not give you happiness or quality of life that you deserve only to gain something in their own interests I never want any more to do much with thai ladies or thai people thats why we are farangs who mainly walking atms for them

On 11/24/2018 at 4:41 AM, kanga09 said:

conclusion is thai ladies will not give you happiness or quality of life that you deserve only to gain something in their own interests I never want any more to do much with thai ladies or thai people thats why we are farangs who mainly walking atms for them

This is utter bullshit. 

I have been with my wife nine years. We were just reflecting last night over sushi how fast it's gone, where we met (return to have a big party), all our travels and how great it's been to be with one another.

She's saved my life. I've avoided alcoholism and assorted sexual diseases. I've returned to become a productive member of society. Other people again matter in my life.

So women from your own country so much more honest and sincere.

you are lucky from the beginning their family wanted me to pay of the mortgage in thailand and scored a car from me when i brought her here she pretended to play happy family only to get what she wanted was a free visa entry my lesson learnt when too kind to others they don't comply I had a bad experience i have alot on my own plate i manage looking after our child she benefits now i simply do not trust thai women no more from my experience she knew from the beginning what she wanted and i have some evidence of that 

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2018 at 11:20 PM, kanga09 said:

well after 13 years and 12 years married we are still happy but i did not marry a so called issan or bar girl or someone with lack of intelligence but even they can be loyal  find a normal Thai female who has a good bank account and with a brain helps  so she moves to your country she can get a decent job and can speak good English not some thing that sounds like a sqauking bird and this thing about sending money home how did they survive before they met you pay for their brother car loan do me one plenty good Thai women out there 

On 11/29/2018 at 6:52 PM, kanga09 said:

you are lucky from the beginning their family wanted me to pay of the mortgage in thailand and scored a car from me when i brought her here she pretended to play happy family only to get what she wanted was a free visa entry my lesson learnt when too kind to others they don't comply I had a bad experience i have alot on my own plate i manage looking after our child she benefits now i simply do not trust thai women no more from my experience she knew from the beginning what she wanted and i have some evidence of that 

It's never wise to be overly generous or trusting to any woman from any country.

I can't say I've found any foreign lady to end up as bad as my former English wife of 30 years.

Claiming yours is different after 9 or 12 years is laughable, they can all play a longer game than that.

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Joe Mcseismic said:

Because you can't "rent" a heart. Been with mine now 22 years.

Besides, I don't want to look ultra-pathetic, playing the field as an old man.

You need educating. It's playing the field as a dirty old man wich is by far the best type of old man to be assuming there is sufficient blood flow. 

2 type of old men here. The sexually active and those that despise them 

12 hours ago, madmen said:

You need educating. It's playing the field as a dirty old man wich is by far the best type of old man to be assuming there is sufficient blood flow. 

2 type of old men here. The sexually active and those that despise them 

Some of us did it all when we were young with no wrinkles and the girls didn't secretly think you were repulsive.

Archived