Fitness Center in north Pattaya

toenail

Tonys Fitnesss is too far away. MY gym annual membership ran out, want something different. I know about Fairtex Fitness which is do-able for this over the hill man...A-1 hotel fitness is ok, but dark inside... Dusit Thanis fitness has a great staff but over priced.... Holiday Day Inn has no fitness center outsiders can join.... does anyone belong to the fitness center at Siam@Siam? (great equipment but no shower room).

Tony has a fitness at naklua, dont you know ?

Closed down.

There is another Tony's in Naklua that is fairly new. It's on Naklua Soi 16 and it's all the down the Soi past where it makes a 90 degree bend. The gym has a day rate in addition to longer membership. It is always empty when I go by or 2-3 people at the most.

Tony has a fitness at naklua, dont you know ?

I remember that when I lived in Portisarn, getting there at 6.30 befor work the Burmeese guy working there would sit on the bench smoking his roll ups...worst gym ever been to...Fairtex used to have some good special offers, just a matter of timing it right.

Dark side, Castra Gym is not bad: http://www.thecastra.com/

"Not bad"? I'd have to disagree there...I'd call it a room full of junk. I trained there for a couple of months after California Wow closed and it was not a very pleasant experience.

Not spa quality, but the guy has been making repairs and maintaining equipment last I looked. Saying that, I still use my home gym!

I tihnk they refitted the Tonys on Phtoisan, at least when I was there a few weeks ago it looked quite new. Decent machines etc.

I use the Tonys down soi 16 opposite Star / Sky beach (always get them mixed up) as my LT membership got transferred there, so its free. But no AC and not great machines at all. Does have a Muay Thai ring though.

Did use Centara for 3 months but 10k for that so not cheap. Big bonus is you get to use the very nice pool, gardens also. Fairtex is OK and does good classes but not too cheap either.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone here know if the International Fitness Gym on 3rd road is still open? (Very near the Golden Gym, but on the other side of the road.) Google Street View has a photo of it in operation dated Oct. 2012, but it may have shut down since then. I'm planning another trip soon and I'd just like to have as many things organized as I can prior to departure.

If it's still open, does anyone know if it's still dirt cheap? I think I was paying 800 baht a month in 2008 (may have been 1000). Sure, you get what you pay for, but all I need is a barbell and some heavy plates and they certainly had that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can you update m about california wow fitness ? last time I read news it seems that banks wanted to get millions back ?

Where is Eric Levine the owner now ?

Does interpol want to catch him ?

Thank you for your update.

California Wow is a dead parrot.

Hello, can you update m about california wow fitness ? last time I read news it seems that banks wanted to get millions back ?

Where is Eric Levine the owner now ?

Does interpol want to catch him ?

Thank you for your update.

California Wow is a dead parrot.

Ancient history. It closed down in July 2012.

Surprisingly, or maybe not, the area has not been occupied since. The front desk is still there.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...