Fish-fighting Gamblers caught in East Pattaya

webfact

Fish-fighting Gamblers caught in East Pattaya

fish-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A team of over 20 Police Officers from Huay Yai Police Station arrested 22 suspected fish-fighting gamblers on Tuesday afternoon.

Apart from the suspected gamblers, 4 angry fish and the sum of 100 Baht in cash were seized during the raid of a small forest area in Soi Huay Yai, where the fish-fighting event was taking place.

Full story http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/216730/fish-fighting-gamblers-caught-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-02

100 Baht - in cash?!

This time they really caught the "big fish".

If there was any significant sum of money at the site, I'm guessing the BIB kept it for expenses.

Indeed. Very hard to believe that 22 'gamblers' would only have a total of 100 baht between them.

100 Baht - in cash?!

If there was any significant sum of money at the site, I'm guessing the BIB kept it for expenses.

Indeed. Very hard to believe that 22 'gamblers' would only have a total of 100 baht between them.

Very easy to imagine some lunk-head Thai journalist can't put a few zeroes behind his 'bath' figures though.

Meanwhile purse-snatchers & gold necklace robbers run rampant in Pattaya.

100 Baht - in cash?!

Very easy to imagine some lunk-head Thai journalist can't put a few zeroes behind his 'bath' figures though.

Meanwhile purse-snatchers & gold necklace robbers run rampant in Pattaya.

In article above it states baht not "bath"